Not very good are you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not sure what has made me cringe the most, the stooping to making the inane comment in the first instance or the bewilderment and incomprehension as to just how ****tardedly wrong it was.
I do know though that if I cringe anymore I'm in serious danger of completely inverting inside out, which would make a bit of a mess.

Ha ha, Caskey you tool. Ever heard the saying"the league doesn't lie"? We were clearly all still drunk after celebrating promotion. It's not hard to understand but clearly there isn't much going on between your ears so I'll forgive you.

Can it be unbanned please?

At least it provides a bit of entertainment.

Ha ha, Caskey you tool. Ever heard the saying"the league doesn't lie"? We were clearly all still drunk after celebrating promotion. It's not hard to understand but clearly there isn't much going on between your ears so I'll forgive you.
You're only saying that because you had to share the award with him

Can it be unbanned please?

At least it provides a bit of entertainment.

Far be it from me to question the guvnor, but I think an unacceptable comment has gone unpunished whereas an arse just being an arse resulted in a ban.

If an opposition fan who's posted on here before can't give it the big 'un after battering us at home, it's a poor show. Aren't we big enough to take it? Likewise, resorting to homophobic comments towards Brighton of all clubs is very, very poor.

Just saying like.

Far be it from me to question the guvnor, but I think an unacceptable comment has gone unpunished whereas an arse just being an arse resulted in a ban.

If an opposition fan who's posted on here before can't give it the big 'un after battering us at home, it's a poor show. Aren't we big enough to take it? Likewise, resorting to homophobic comments towards Brighton of all clubs is very, very poor.

Just saying like.
What makes you think the "unacceptable comment has gone unpunished"?
Also, caskey wasn't necessarily banned for anything in this thread

What makes you think the "unacceptable comment has gone unpunished"?
Also, caskey wasn't necessarily banned for anything in this thread

caskey hasn't said anything that I've read in this thread or the match thread that compares to homophobia. Just some understandable bravado and he's been banned. If TS has been 'punished' it isn't obvious how.

That's completely different and you know it. Don't try to equate insincere accusations of bestiality with insulting the legitimate and healthy sexual preferences of millions of people.

Maybe in your eyes, but certainly not in a lot of other people's, mine included!

Maybe in your eyes, but certainly not in a lot of other people's, mine included!
It must be healthy. Every gay club that I've ever been in to has had a lot of fellas that look as if they've worked out a lot

Not sure how it was "understandable"

That's correct

It's understandable because he supports a team that has come to our place and played us off the park, ending a twenty odd game unbeaten run. And he's had dogs abuse on here in the past and tonight. I've got no problem with him and I think we ought to be a little bigger than banning him.

Re TS, it's "correct"? Does that mean he's been told off on the quiet? How is that equitable to someone who has the word 'banned' under his name and is commented about and criticised with no right to defend himself?

It's understandable because he supports a team that has come to our place and played us off the park, ending a twenty odd game unbeaten run. And he's had dogs abuse on here in the past and tonight. I've got no problem with him and I think we ought to be a little bigger than banning him.

Re TS, it's "correct"? Does that mean he's been told off on the quiet? How is that equitable to someone who has the word 'banned' under his name and is commented about and criticised with no right to defend himself?
You're comparing bananas with dildos.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670