Not very good are you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
By the way Caskey, please feel free to come on here next season and tell us how crap we are when we lose at Anfield while you are beating Brentford.

We'll say hi to Crystal Palace for you too next season.

Expected over-reaction. It's banter. No doubt he will be going home spouting the usual 'bin-dipper' and usual racist chants that are aimed at our supporters.

TS, sometimes it is better to say nowt.

Please don't let this descend.

Can someone please repeat it as I missed it?

As Cate said though, you lot are just as bad, if not worse for biting!

Just because it's Brighton there's a big hoo-ha about it. If it'd been said about any other team I'd wager it'd have been taken light-heartedly. Political correctness gone mad if you ask me.

Just because it's Brighton there's a big hoo-ha about it. If it'd been said about any other team I'd wager it'd have been taken light-heartedly. Political correctness gone mad if you ask me.
Nope, not at all. You wouldn't have said it about any other team. That last sentence is straight out of Richard Littlejohn's playbook of evil. Don't stoop to that level. Don't become one of those scumbags.

So if it had been a 4-1 defeat by Derby and I'd said something similar put changed it to 'sheep-shagging' would there have been as big an outcry? Nope, definitely not. It's just banter, some people just can't take it. I get slagged off all the time for having long hair and allsorts. I don't give a feck what people say about me, you just have to have thickskin and be able to take a joke.

So if it had been a 4-1 defeat by Derby and I'd said something similar put changed it to 'sheep-shagging' would there have been as big an outcry? Nope, definitely not. It's just banter, some people just can't take it. I get slagged off all the time for having long hair and allsorts. I don't give a feck what people say about me, you just have to have thickskin and be able to take a joke.
That's completely different and you know it. Don't try to equate insincere accusations of bestiality with insulting the legitimate and healthy sexual preferences of millions of people.

Proper old school this like....explaining of jokes etc ;)

That's completely different and you know it. Don't try to equate insincere accusations of bestiality with insulting the legitimate and healthy sexual preferences of millions of people.

Very well said. I was about to say much the same but it wouldn't have been as succinct and eloquent as that. And you are of course 100% correct.

Lol. How the **** do you know how I intended it? Plus I said it about their team, not the gay population of the world. **** it.. I can't even be arsed to argue about it! You think what you want to think and say what you want to feckin' say.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669