Nothing much changes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why do I have to provide a serious answer to a serious question?

No one has ever done that before on the forum.

Nobody is forcing you to do anything.
You made a bizarre comment, and were seemingly serious about it, and it seems that you thought you were making some sort of point. Insane ramblings often pique my curiosity.

Nobody is forcing you to do anything.
You made a bizarre comment, and were seemingly serious about it, and it seems that you thought you were making some sort of point. Insane ramblings often pique my curiosity.

Thanks for that. Could you justify your use of the term "bizarre"?

In which case I'll justify my comments - but I'm not sure whether I can make it football related and I believe that my justification is sufficiently mainstream and widely shared not to be likely to pique your curiosity.

Could you justify your use of the term "bizarre"?

Yes, of course I can, but I'm not sure why I should. It was you that has made the outrageous claim.
So, when and how did the education system collapse?

Yes, of course I can, but I'm not sure why I should. It was you that has made the outrageous claim.
So, when and how did the education system collapse?

Over many years. Started with the virtual abolition of the 11+; has continued with the dumbing down of academic standards to the point where the average family pet has expectations of achieving at least 8 A-C GCSE's; the failure to develop a vocational educational curriculum relevant to modern employment needs; the plethora of alleged degree courses in subjects no use to man nor beast; the fact that a high proportion of the poor b-ggers leave school without being able to pracice basic skills in literacy, numeracy, life skills etc.

Is that enough to be going on with?

Over many years. Started with the virtual abolition of the 11+; has continued with the dumbing down of academic standards to the point where the average family pet has expectations of achieving at least 8 A-C GCSE's; the failure to develop a vocational educational curriculum relevant to modern employment needs; the plethora of alleged degree courses in subjects no use to man nor beast; the fact that a high proportion of the poor b-ggers leave school without being able to pracice basic skills in literacy, numeracy, life skills etc.

Is that enough to be going on with?

Oh the irony, it burns. That was a very poorly constructed post, consisting mostly of unfounded assertions. Must try harder, see me.

Dividing goals for by goals against does not give a goal average, it gives a goal ratio.

A goal average would be achieved from dividing goals scored by matches played.

Dividing goals for by goals against does not give a goal average, it gives a goal ratio.

A goal average would be achieved from dividing goals scored by matches played.
Look, will you stop bringing your new fangled facts on to this site please. We want speculation and innuendo, not facts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669