Pre Match Nottingham Forest (A)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Schmeichel

Pelts Mills Bamba Konch

Wellens Fernandes King Danns

Vassell Nugent

Please.

Maybe we could go mad and try 2 strikers then.

No chance

He'll be stuck floundering out on the right or left flank, as he started the game against Cov - with a clear exclusion zone in operation preventing him from being any closer than thirty yards away from David Nugent

Schmeichel

Pelts Mills Bamba Konch

Wellens Fernandes King Danns

Vassell Nugent

Please.

Where's the width there? Danns is the only one who can really have any effect down the flanks and he's more of a right sided player.

I think I already posted my team in another thread, can't be arsed to look, but on reflection, I'd like this please Sven:

Kasper

Peltier Bamba Mills Konchesky

Wellens Fernandes

King

Vassell Nugent Gallagher

It'd be nice to see the 4-3-3 actually play as a 4-3-3 as well. Let Wellens and Fernandes cover the defence, the rest of you - get forward, get balls into the box, work the keeper, work their shit defenders. Bob's your uncle, fanny's your aunt.

Kasper

Peltier Mills Bamby Konch

Danns Gelson King Dyer

Vassell Nugent

4-5-1 actually works quite well away from home as we've witnessed. So why change to 4-4-2 now? It isn't going to happen anyway so why speculate about it?

There is a call to be made about St. Ledger or Mills. There is a call about King or Abe. There is a call about who to drop out of Gallagher or Dyer for Vassell. Apart from that, it will be as you were.

Having witnessed far too many miserable trips to the Shitty Ground over the years and more recently opted for the radio/tv route and been equally depressed, I'm going to spend this Saturday afternoon in the Bull Ring. I want to hear nothing about the match until Sunday and am taking measures to try to ensure that this is the case.

I fecking hate florist.

Nah, no point breaking this magnificent record just yet

I only know this one because my Forest supporting mate emailed me a link to it the other day - not sure of the date (can't be arsed to check it!), but I believe it's Leicester Fosse vs Forest circa 1900... We lost 12-0.

I only know this one because my Forest supporting mate emailed me a link to it the other day - not sure of the date (can't be arsed to check it!), but I believe it's Leicester Fosse vs Forest circa 1900... We lost 12-0.
Correct :038: April 21st 1909.

Was that down to the players being hung over after a wedding, or am I making shit up again?

come on!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670