Match Thread Nottingham Forest (a)

Status
Not open for further replies.
HT 0-2, if we get 1 in the second half we have this dead and buried, although now i've said that, we'll probably get a draw

Had £6 on Nugent to score first at 6/1 - very nice!

Watching on the live stream - looking good so far!

Half time, 0-2. So far, so very, very good.

Keep it going second half lads!

Looking good. I think we are playing more direct - quite a few long balls from the back - which is the right way to go in this league. Also more pace and tenacity than we have seen previously. Impressed with Nugent, Danns and Fernandes.Keep it tight in the second half and bag the three points.

Excellent first half, that

Crisp passing, intelligent closing down, comfortable defending, super movement up front and (HURRAY) finally some proper support for Nugent - Vassell actually playing in advance of him for much of the game

'tis lovely stuff

I remember thinking this last season, but we always look so much better with Vassell in the team. He may not be the most involving player but he does seem to just add something to our team.

Would be interested to know our points per game stat for games he started compared to games he didn't last season.

I remember thinking this last season, but we always look so much better with Vassell in the team. He may not be the most involving player but he does seem to just add something to our team.

Would be interested to know our points per game stat for games he started compared to games he didn't last season.

I think he's made a difference today.

Well, don't know what you lot have been moaning about the last two weeks. That was a great performance so far. The two banks of midfielders mean we can pressure them all over the park and allows us to break with pace.

Early observations: Fernandes immense, Konchesky comfortable, Bamba silky, and Mills struggles with distribution. Danns been excellent going forward but leaves the right back with a bit too much room at times.

Good value for the lead. Finish the job boys.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669