Nottingham Forest (h)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whilst there are some on here who seem to think that there are few depths to which I wouldn't stoop (rocks, snake???), even I have standards.
Once the world has run out of cripples, dead people, dead animals, jam jars filled with warm liver, holes in the ground and both my hands have been severed to prevent self abuse, then and only then would I contemplate plumbing the deths of depravity to the sort of levels at which you appear to operate.
You seem to have just a little to much info on this matter dude

You seem to have just a little to much info on this matter dude

Not really, just going through everything that I would have had to work my way through before I got to you. (except it seems that I missed BG off of my list).

There are people on here who may accomodate you though for a price. I believe the going rate to be in the region of 50 marbles.

Last edited:
Whilst there are some on here who seem to think that there are few depths to which I wouldn't stoop (rocks, snake???), even I have standards.
Once the world has run out of cripples, dead people, dead animals, jam jars filled with warm liver, holes in the ground and both my hands have been severed to prevent self abuse, then and only then would I contemplate plumbing the deths of depravity to the sort of levels at which you appear to operate.

How come BG didn't get a mention :102:

yeah! Why not?

I have today made myself a promise.

For the last few months I have been working in Nottingham on a consultancy basis. I took a lot of stick when we lost 5-1 and I don't want that again.

So if those tossers beat us again, for every goal they score I am going to sack 2 people! I have that power to do so and I will use it!
Let them laugh at me again eh!

I know what you mean but I imagine that you can get two pretty close together or one just behind the other.

3 or 4 may not be so easy though as you could be spread about a bit.

Thing is you never know who you might end up next to. Against Scunny I sat next to a lady who probably comes in the "over 60" categary and wasn't small and me being not small either and with my mate to other side of me it was a little tight. When we got up to cheer the goals I had to stand sideways otherw*s* I bumped into her as I did on the 2nd goal when she gave me one of those "looks".
Against Forest I'm in the West Stand on Row K so hopefully should be a good view

At least she was a lady. Are you sure you were behaving like a gentleman?

Chaps, dunno about the profile but trust me ( yeah yeah ) I am 57 in April and I didn't miss a game home or away in Europe.

24d0dqq.jpg

Quite a collection eh :038:

And no, we won't ever qualify again

That's one ugly mother****er there. I didn't realise the Nottingham women could get any worse looking.
Had she been eating nettles just before the pic was taken?

That's one ugly mother****er there. I didn't realise the Nottingham women could get any worse looking.
Had she been eating nettles just before the pic was taken?

Most people in Notts have had a go on her though. Like throwing a sausage down a hallway I heard....

Last edited:
I really hope Oakley is not brought back in to the squad for this game. Start with the same midfield as against Doncaster with Adams to come on for Solano when he tires.

I really hope Oakley is not brought back in to the squad for this game. Start with the same midfield as against Doncaster with Adams to come on for Solano when he tires.

I suspect the reason he didn't play last time was to rest him ready for tomorrow. Somehow I don't think you'll get your wish.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669