Pre Match Nottingham Forest v Leicester City

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wouldn't expect someone who endorses a laissez-faire attitude towards racism which is, according to your own words, a victimless crime that doesn't hurt people to quite grasp a most basic concept.

Listen, Rich, if you want to align with the argument that racist chants should be tolerated by the police force, by all means fill your boots.

Yes, because thats what I said isnt it. Yes they are wrong but so are a multitude of other crimes but I seem to have missed the police issuing warnings about them. Perhaps you can point them out for me?

Yes, because thats what I said isnt it. Yes they are wrong but so are a multitude of other crimes but I seem to have missed the police issuing warnings about them. Perhaps you can point them out for me?

Got any traffic signs in your town?

Erm,

I think my point was slightly different Rich.

Got any traffic signs in your town?
Quite a few actually in our city. tell you what, prioritise these crimes in most severe first:

Robbery
Murder
Incest
Paedophilia
Racist chants
Mugging
Rape
Being beaten

Smart arse responses to one side, would you sooner be burgled, beaten, sexually offended, robbed, murdered or called a "insert racist slur"

It's not binary and you are presenting a bog standard straw man argument.

Not to mention the others are often symptoms of racist attitudes.

Last edited:
It's not binary and you are presenting a bog standard straw man argument.

Not to mention the others are often symptoms of racist attitudes.

Yes, because football fans partaking in racist chanting often go on to be murdering thieving raping paedo sex offenders

I think it will be an interesting match tonight. Very close I think

Good Luck to the Foxes

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quite a few actually in our city. tell you what, prioritise these crimes in most severe first:

Robbery
Murder
Incest
Paedophilia
Mugging
Rape
Being beaten

How many of these things are happening inside the stadium then? Homer has made the point that the Police are already in attendance at the ground. They are there come what may and, therefore, should work to prevent crimes that happen inside the stadium. Other than at The Den, where most of the offences on your ridiculous league table of crime take place, racism is one of the biggest considerations for any police force in attendance at football grounds across the country and, therefore, they should deal with it.

As far as I can see, Lako is making a totally different point to yours. I may not agree with his point either but at least he has thought it through and considered the whys and wherefores. Your posts are loose stool water of the worst kind. It's like reading a slightly racist Dan Brown novel; there is an attempt at sensationalism but it's really just vitriolic shit.

I think it will be an interesting match tonight. Very close I think

Good Luck to the Foxes

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome along Syd. Have you ever been a victim of racist abuse? Do you like photos of dead horses?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669