Pre Match Nottingham Forest v Leicester

Status
Not open for further replies.
I legitimately think he's the best realistic shot we have at survival.
I just can't see our squad buying into his style.

I think he is a good fit but only in certain clubs and Burnley was perfect for him.

I also think it's quite telling that no one in the PL has made a move for him yet.

I just can't see our squad buying into his style.

I think he is a good fit but only in certain clubs and Burnley was perfect for him.

I also think it's quite telling that no one in the PL has made a move for him yet.
He's just what Everton need.

Of course, Everton are in their position becuase they refuse to acknowledge what they've become and what they need.

Hopefully we're a good way behind them, but we do seem to be on the same path

Really hope we go 3-5-2. I think we have to if Perez is injured now too.

Ward
Castagne, Amartey, Faes, Soyuncu, Thomas
Mendy, Ndidi
Youri
Nacho, Daka

Could swap Albrighton for Soyuncu and play Castagne as one of the 3 centre backs if we still refuse to play Soyuncu

Can't believe I'm advocating a back 5 with 2 defensive mids against Forest - but our options are so limited and we NEED to play with 2 strikers in the lineup while Maddison is out

If Perez is out and all the others are still out, I make it that we have 16 fit first team players.

Or 14 if you exclude Soyuncu, who never plays although we don't really know why, and Vestergaard, who never plays and should never play. And also includes Iversen.

So effectively Brendan has 12 players to choose his 10 starting outfield players from.

Our shit form is one thing, but these injuries are killing us even more - and will only lead to more injuries and even worse form.

I'm actually looking forward to this game. Looking forward to the outcome from 5pm onwards.

We're going to learn a lot this weekend.

I'm actually looking forward to this game. Looking forward to the outcome from 5pm onwards.

We're going to learn a lot this weekend.
I've already learnt

Referee: Paul Tierney.
Assistants: Constantine Hatzidakis, Neil Davies.
Fourth official: Samuel Barrott.
VAR: Peter Bankes.
Assistant VAR: Nick Greenhalgh.

Head-to-head

• This will be the 100th league meeting between the teams, with Leicester City ahead by 39 wins to Forest's 36.
  • The Foxes could complete a league double in this fixture for the first time since the 1971-72 season.
  • However, they've won only one of their last 17 league games at the City Ground and haven't scored in three previous Premier League visits to Forest.

Nottingham Forest

• Nottingham Forest are looking to win consecutive Premier League matches for the first time this season.
  • Steve Cooper's side are unbeaten in their last five home league games (W2, D3).
  • They've scored the opening goal in seven of their nine home league fixtures this season, a joint-high alongside Manchester City.
  • All four of Forest's league victories this campaign have been by a 1-0 scoreline.
  • They are the only club in the division yet to have scored a left-footed goal in 2022-23.

Leicester City

• Leicester have lost all three of their Premier League fixtures since the World Cup, having won four of their previous five beforehand.
  • The Foxes are looking to avoid losing their first two league games of a calendar year for the first time since 2006.
  • All five of their victories in the league this season have come against teams currently below them in the table, with an aggregate score of 14-0.
  • They remain the only team in the division yet to have gained a point from a losing position this season.
  • Brendan Rodgers' side have lost seven of their last nine games without James Maddison.
  • If Marc Albrighton plays he will overtake Muzzy Izzet as Leicester's third-highest Premier League appearance maker on 223 - behind only Jamie Vardy and Kasper Schmeichel.

I want to ****ing hide. But the very fact this is Forest means i will ****ing man up and watch this. My whole life i have hated this fixture and had a break these last few years. But **** me this is FOREST V LEICESTER!! Come on boys!! I have so many Forest mates. NEED. TO. WIN.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leeds Utd3882
2Leicester3782
3Ipswich3881
4Southampton3673
5West Brom3866
6Norwich City3861
7Hull City3758
8Coventry City3757