Nottingham Forest

Status
Not open for further replies.
it is not the fact that we have lost the game it is the manner of the loss

I am pretty sure we will be unable to repair the damage done by a shite start today, so I'm not bothering to listen to any of it. The best thing to come from today could be this stupid formation of Fryatt up front, a back four and everyone else where the **** they want to stand may come to an end :)

Now radio Leicester sound more deluded than Pearson has been today.

'City fans wont mind losing as long as we play well'

**** off, losing is not an option in a game like this.

Possession
Nottm Forest 53% Leicester 47%

Attempts on target
Nottm Forest 5 Leicester 1

Attempts off target
Nottm Forest 2 Leicester 0

Corners
Nottm Forest 4 Leicester 0

Fouls
Nottm Forest 2 Leicester 7

Winning is everything, what a cocksucking comment from RL!

Baffles me too Lako, Why did NP let Gradel go to Leeds for. He is the sort of player we need who can come off the bench at the very least. I don't think he has been given much of a chance in this division, whil;st that twat King has.

Andy King?

Is he actually playing?

Why the hell we don't have Gradel on our bench to come on and make in impact instead of him doing exactly the same thing for Leeds is madness.

Im seriously ****ed off.

Last edited:

Playing well? We haven't played well this season really, ground out results but not really shone

since we have been on this decent run Howard hasn't been in the team. its no coincidence-we play shit football with him in the side and never look like scoring as much as we do without him.

PROVE ME WRONG !

Andy King?

Is he actually playing?

Why the hell we don't have Gradel on our bench to come on and make in impact instead of him doing exactly the same thing for Leeds is madness.

Im seriously ****ed off.

I am so pissed off to, I have to now face these inbred fans on Monday. The first word about the game and they can clock off and **** off!

Really have no idea why Fryatt is off. Just to rub the salt in, I'll bet DJ scores for the sheep this arvo'.

I am going to stick my head out and say I'd have started Howard from the start. He's been in poor form but Forest have two real donkeys at centre-half, we're making them sound like Beckerbauer and Moore. Yann I thought would struggle today, the pace of the division catching him out. The stature of Morgan and Wilson is even too much for Waghorn.

Seems we aren't even at the races. I wonder whether it's the poorest performance under Pearson. Always thought on the odd occasion we've played well (as Fitz says we're grind results out), we've had a out and out winger on the pitch. Adams at Sheff U (only league start and was superb) and N'Guessan at QPR.

As good as Wellens is, he needs a lad alongside him who can tackle.

The Forest bastards are taking the piss

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool615
2Manchester C  614
3Arsenal614
4Chelsea613
5Aston Villa512
6Fulham611
7Newcastle611