Nottingham Forest

Status
Not open for further replies.

Or I get a shit load of phone calls off complete ***** giving me a load of stick about how shit we are.

Is it that hard?

tempted not to bother listening to the rest of this

Might go out, it's making me angry.

Our lack of ability to score is going to cost us more and more, we are incapable of coming from 2 goals down, simple as that.

Baffling management, taking our only true goal scorer off?

Totally deluded stuff.

the lineups every week baffle me. I'm not sure where Kermit is supposed to play but when he has he doesn't exactly make an impression.

Gradel scored for Leeds, shame NP has a no wide players policy this year :icon_sad:

NP better have one hell of a half time talk ready, maybe fryatt coming off is a good thing, we play the long ball to howard and get waggy behind the defence to finish the flick ons, N guessen next sub in the second half and we can go on to kill thse guys off. come on leicester

the problem is that this is a big gamble for NP, it will be difficult to repair the damage after this result if we lose badly.

Last edited:
It's OK. Stringer has decided it's the ref's fault.

N guessen next sub in the second half and we can go on to kill thse guys off. come on leicester

Are you totally stoned or just massively deluded?

Does it sound like we are in a position to kill anything off?

the lineups every week baffle me. I'm not sure where Kermit is supposed to play but when he has he doesn't exactly make an impression.

Gradel scored for Leeds, shame NP has a no wide players policy this year :icon_sad:

Agreed, the midfield IMO is and unbalanced mess, a whole pile 0f out of position rubbish.

Gradel/Adams or any natural wide player may actually give us a more attacking and creative edge.

But **** that, just let Leeds take advantage of it instead.

Completely narrow toss.

Useless mother****ers!

You have to blame Pearson for this fiasco

Agreed, the midfield IMO is and unbalanced mess, a whole pile 0f out of position rubbish.

Gradel/Adams or any natural wide player may actually give us a more attacking and creative edge.

But **** that, just let Leeds take advantage of it instead.

Completely narrow toss.

Baffles me too Lako, Why did NP let Gradel go to Leeds for. He is the sort of player we need who can come off the bench at the very least. I don't think he has been given much of a chance in this division, whil;st that twat King has.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00
8Everton00