Nottingham Forest

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last edited:
Going totally off topic here, but I actually think Pearce will do a decent job in the Champoinship. Now that's what I call Controversial.

Going totally off topic here, but I actually think Pearce will do a decent job in the Champoinship. Now that's what I call Controversial.

I think he'll be worse than Billy, with antiquated training and a reliance on pashun but it'll be fun finding out who is right

Seems bizarre that although they're in freefall, they've got Bournemouth and Brighton in their last two fixtures, so if they were to start copying LCFC like immediately, rather than throwing in the trowell, they just might....

Maybe you haven't heard, they've got so many injuries, everyone in world football knows that they would be the Bayern Munich of this league if they had a fully fit squad.

Maybe you haven't heard, they've got so many injuries, everyone in world football knows that they would be the Bayern Munich of this league if they had a fully fit squad.
It's not their fault that they're all injured though, every time that they wash their feet they try to dry them with a trowel

Lose your entire back four, three first team midfielders and one striker for well over a dozen games all at once and see how your season would have nosedived.

Oh sorry, just a piss take wasn't it.

Lose your entire back four, three first team midfielders and one striker for well over a dozen games all at once and see how your season would have nosedived.

Oh sorry, just a piss take wasn't it.

Surely at some point you have to question the fitness guys at the club if that's happening?

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Manchester C  412
2Arsenal410
3Newcastle410
4Liverpool49
5Aston Villa49
6Brighton48
7Nottm F48
8Chelsea47
9Brentford46