Nottingham Forest

Status
Not open for further replies.

Micky

Jack Hobbs supposedly out for 6+ weeks with a stress fracture to the ankle. This is unbelievable. The Tree shagging poop sloppers are having a nightmare if this is the case. I rest my case.

Re: Nottingham Forest 2 Leicester 2

Jack Hobbs supposedly out for 6+ weeks with a stress fracture to the ankle. This is unbelievable. The Tree shagging poop sloppers are having a nightmare if this is the case. I rest my case.

There must be something wrong with their training, a few injuries are inevitable but this amount are evidence of poor sports science

With sports science the way it is nowadays, suffering loads of injuries is your own fault. There will always be the occasional impact or unlucky injury but clubs like Florist are clearly shambolic at understanding how to properly prepare their players. It's no surprise that Billy D can't understand such things.

With sports science the way it is nowadays, suffering loads of injuries is your own fault. There will always be the occasional impact or unlucky injury but clubs like Florist are clearly shambolic at understanding how to properly prepare their players. It's no surprise that Billy D can't understand such things.

I wonder if Billy Davies really is a w*+@~r or perhaps he just comes across badly? It really is an unfortunate trait. People knock Pearson for his media persona but I think Davies is something else.

I wonder if Billy Davies really is a w*+@~r
Surely w@^&£r would work better here? Or maybe just write wanker and be done with it

Five match touch line ban for Billy

That might do them some good, Nigel has managed the team better since moving off the touchline

Yes absolutely because you are obviously totally aware of everything that happens at Forest and what they are doing wrong. Alternatively you may just be making wild ass generalisations on things you know absolutely **** all about - just a thought like....

Yes absolutely because you are obviously totally aware of everything that happens at Forest and what they are doing wrong. Alternatively you may just be making wild ass generalisations on things you know absolutely **** all about - just a thought like....

The chip on your shoulder seems to be growing as fast as the gap between your team and the top, hate to think what you'll be like when you drop out of the play off places.

The chip on your shoulder seems to be growing as fast as the gap between your team and the top, hate to think what you'll be like when you drop out of the play off places.

Not in the slightest, I am very pragmatic on these things, if we go up fine, if we dont fine, nowt I can do or say will change the outcome.

Just little bit bemused when folks "know" what is happening at other clubs when they dont even "know" what is happening at their own. However, if you want to believe its a chip on my shoulder then knock yourself out, makes no difference to me.

Just make sure you beat 11 points points next year

Not in the slightest, I am very pragmatic on these things, if we go up fine, if we dont fine, nowt I can do or say will change the outcome.

Just little bit bemused when folks "know" what is happening at other clubs when they dont even "know" what is happening at their own. However, if you want to believe its a chip on my shoulder then knock yourself out, makes no difference to me.

:tumbleweed:

Erm, I think you'll find Biff actually once sat next to an ex-agent of Lloyd Dyer so he knows exactly what goes on at our club and everyone elses.

Saying that though, it doesn't take a genius to work out that Davies is a bit of a ****, distinctly average at best manager with very suspect training methods.

And which tactical genius set Derby off on that path?

The same one that publically stated that he had them promoted too soon and was found out to be right, his replacement did a cracking job though.

The same one that publically stated that he had them promoted too soon and was found out to be right, his replacement did a cracking job though.

The twat won't make that mistake again

Erm, I think you'll find Biff actually once sat next to an ex-agent of Lloyd Dyer so he knows exactly what goes on at our club and everyone elses.
Any idea how flimsy that kind of proof is :icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

Saying that though, it doesn't take a genius to work out that Davies is a bit of a ****, distinctly average at best manager with very suspect training methods.
Did you sit next to someone who knew all about ****s, and distinctly average managers with suspect training methods :icon_roll

You must be thinking I am some kind of "king Billy" fan who cannot see any wrong in him. Wonder if you'll be obvious in your response

You forgot to mention that I currently live next door to Anthony Knockaert.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669