Nottingham Forest

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Nottingham Forest 2 Leicester 2

Any idea how flimsy that kind of proof is :icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

Take your fingers outa your ears stop saying "nah nah nah nah nah" and you might just hear a very small soft woooosh!

Take your fingers outa your ears stop saying "nah nah nah nah nah" and you might just hear a very small soft woooosh!

It isn't small and soft
Erm, I think you'll find Biff actually once sat next to an ex-agent of Lloyd Dyer so he knows exactly what goes on at our club and everyone elses.

Any idea how flimsy that kind of proof is :icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

WHOOOOOOOOOOOOSH!!!111!!!

Obviously I dont spend that much time on here to grasp what passes for humour

It doesn´t sound as if you´ve got much humour left, Rich!:icon_eek:
Hopefully forest will string a couple of positive results together and then you will be back to your usual jovial, amicable selv.:056:

Hopefully forest will string a couple of positive results together and then you will be back to your usual jovial, amicable selv.:056:
Think they play Barnsley next.
A lot of their fans have given up on them on the phone ins I've heard.

If you're incapable of grasping what is patently obvious sarcasm then you probably don't spend an awful lot of time conversing with other human beings either

You forgot to mention that I currently live next door to Anthony Knockaert.

Haha touche.

Is he a boxers or briefs kinda guy then and who has got the biggest garage?

I bet he's a briefs guy knowing them Frenchies!

Haha touche.

Is he a boxers or briefs kinda guy then and who has got the biggest garage?

I bet he's a briefs guy knowing them Frenchies!

We both have double garages but ours is a tandem style, when I saw him in the changing room at the gym he was a briefs guy.

We both have double garages but ours is a tandem style, when I saw him in the changing room at the gym he was a briefs guy.

Knew it, far too easy with them Frenchies and you'll just have to build another tandem garage and jobs a good 'un though may be hard to keep up next season.

The same one that publically stated that he had them promoted too soon and was found out to be right, his replacement did a cracking job though.

Anyone would be promoted too soon if they thought Claude Davis was worth £3 million!

Yes absolutely because you are obviously totally aware of everything that happens at Forest and what they are doing wrong. Alternatively you may just be making wild ass generalisations on things you know absolutely **** all about - just a thought like....
I think you demonstrated this superbly a few days back.

How much time do you need?

Obviously much longer to get the humour on here, or perhaps a little clue could be inserted for us lesser mortals

Not changed a bit, just didn't get the perceived piece of humour. We just need some players back and we'll be ok to "easily" stay in the play offs. If we don't then eff it, always next season...

Obviously much longer to get the humour on here, or perhaps a little clue could be inserted for us lesser mortals
You've spent too much time on FoxesTalk or similar forums if you didn't catch the sarcasm in MCFF17CCSomething's post. Maybe we should start inserting "sarcasm start"/"sarcasm end" brackets so that posters with less than 1043 posts can grasp it.

You've spent too much time on FoxesTalk or similar forums if you didn't catch the sarcasm in MCFF17CCSomething's post. Maybe we should start inserting "sarcasm start"/"sarcasm end" brackets so that posters with less than 1043 posts can grasp it.

Fewer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670