Nottm Forest - Carling Cup - 28/8/07 - 7.45pm

Status
Not open for further replies.
You got a ticket?

It's a fecking joke

If anyone has a spare, I will drive you there free of charge. I'll pay petrol.

If anyone wants a ticket i should be able to get 1, i am going by train from Leam, i have good priority so i should be able to get you one Hazzman, i have sent an email and will ring tomorrow morning as there is another 900 on sale.

Last edited:
If anyone wants a ticket i should be able to get 1, i am going by train from Leam, i have good priority so i should be able to get you one Hazzman, i have sent an email and will ring tomorrow morning as there is another 900 on sale.

does "good priority" mean anything for this match though? :mad:

Leicester City today confirmed that a fourth and final allocation of tickets for their eagerly-anticipated Carling Cup second round tie at Nottingham Forest on Tuesday (August 28) had been received overnight.

The Foxes' total allocation for the match has now risen to over 5,300 and the club were delighted that all supporters who had placed a request for tickets for the game, prior to 9.30am today (Wednesday) should now receive tickets.

A Club spokesman said: "We officially sold out at about 1.30pm yesterday. We continued to take the names of any supporters who missed out on tickets after this time with a Reserve List created and we are pleased that with the co-operation of Forest and the receipt of a final additional allocation, we should now be able to service all those requests.
Article continues
Advertisement

"In addition to all of the personal callers on the reserve list, all e-mail requests, faxes and postal requests received up until 9.30am this morning should also now be successful.

"We have a huge backlog of postal, fax and e-mail requests which were received yesterday that we will continue to plough through and we were calling these customers from as early as 7am this morning to process their tickets.

"If you have already e-mailed the club, or placed your name on the reserve list, please bear with us, we have received your request for tickets, you are a priority, and we will be processing the orders today."

Any ticket requests received after 9.30am this morning will go on to a further reserve list on a first come first served basis and will only be processed if any surplus tickets remain after the backlog of orders has been complete.

City have also acknowledged the difficulties in selling arrangements due to the short period of time between the first and second round dates.

The spokesman added: "The draw for the second round was made late on Thursday night; prices and fixture arrangements were made on Friday; tickets were then printed and delivered by Forest on Saturday and we were able to go on sale from 9am on Monday.

"With the game just eight days later, and a Bank Holiday weekend in between, we had little alternative but to sell as we did.

"Thankfully, with the patience and co-operation of our supporters, we have eventually been able to satisfy the vast majority of our supporters over the past 48 hours, something we would like to thank our supporters for.

"I doubt very much whether any other club will be taking over 5,000 supporters to a second round Carling Cup fixture. It is yet another magnificent show of the support this club is fortunate to have."

Supporters are meanwhile reminded that tickets for Saturday's Championship game against Watford will remain on sale from the Ticket Office right up until kick-off at 3pm.

Last edited:
Got fed up with waiting for LCFC ticket office to answer the phone this morning, so went onto Forest website and purchased five tickets in under 1 minute. They have plenty of tickets left in all parts of the ground.

Got fed up with waiting for LCFC ticket office to answer the phone this morning, so went onto Forest website and purchased five tickets in under 1 minute. They have plenty of tickets left in all parts of the ground.

Not the away fans. I wouldnt wanna be with the Forest fans.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669