Notts Forest

He say that does he? What else he say?

Me think Aristotle say ****s who no learn their lesson keep coming back for more.

For someone who doesn’t care about us, you’re here an awful lot.
Wow.

So much anger. Seek help dude. Seriously

Wow.

So much anger. Seek help dude. Seriously
Come on everyone stop the bitching!

Seriously Rich, it's good for you guys to have something to get excited about. You've had two decades of nothing (trust me, my Forest supporting mates have whined so much) and now we've got a good old east midlands derby again.

Keep the posts coming and the Forest insights. It's been along time.

Nope. You have to earn our hatred.
I don't get this and don't agree? My forest supporting mates don't hate us at all. Infact, one is a massive admirer and thinks our story is a fantastic. Mind you, he is a semi-professional footballer and not your average mindless thug that you find on the terrace.

What's the beef from your point of view?

I don't get this and don't agree? My forest supporting mates don't hate us at all. Infact, one is a massive admirer and thinks our story is a fantastic. Mind you, he is a semi-professional footballer and not your average mindless thug that you find on the terrace.

He hates us because we don't believe the fact he doesn't hate us, so he has to keep coming here to remind us he doesn't hate us, which really makes him hate us

He hates us because we don't believe the fact he doesn't hate us, so he has to keep coming here to remind us he doesn't hate us, which really makes him hate us
I have no enmity to you guys at all - match days notwithstanding of course.

You have to realise that the hatred ( and it was definitely serious) between Leicester and Forest evaporated when derby came up in 69/70 and started a 50 year plus "war".

Your story is fantastic - albeit with a tainted start, but your time may be running out if the rumoured transfers out and the cash shortages are to be believed.

How come there is no cash for transfers anyway?

Your story is fantastic - albeit with a tainted start, but your time may be running out if the rumoured transfers out and the cash shortages are to be believed.

Now I'm going fishing. Please care about me. Please. I really, really need you to care. Fish. Fish. Fish.

Flap.

Because we give wages like a top 6 club, without the income, and are sticking within FFP.
And because our owner's business, Duty Free lounges and shops, have taken a battering through 2 years where travel was minimal.

I'm lead to believe that money for transfer exists. The issue is the wages. Once we sold some more of our fringe players we should see some inward movement.

Look at me. I can't wait for a response. I love it. I'm here all the time despite not caring or thinking about this club.

We created a whole thread about his team, and then keep posting about them and then responding to his gibberish

Can’t then blame him for posting here, really

We created a whole thread about his team, and then keep posting about them and then responding to his gibberish

This thread is here to enable us to chart their hilarious collapse.

Despite their absurdly lucky result on Sunday, I remain certain that their season will be a humiliating failure to be enjoyed by all right thinking Foxes.

For example, I reckon that they'll have Dyche in as manager at some point.

I have no problems with him posting. It's brilliant. I love the fact he 'doesn't care' but is here every five minutes. He's a smashing bunch of lad.

They have spent a fecking fortune and the team sheet looks very Norwichesque

This thread is here to enable us to chart their hilarious collapse.

Despite their absurdly lucky result on Sunday, I remain certain that their season will be a humiliating failure to be enjoyed by all right thinking Foxes.

For example, I reckon that they'll have Dyche in as manager at some point.
Only if we don't have him first.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669
9Coventry City4664