November Internationals

Status
Not open for further replies.
Daka has put Zambia in the lead against Mauritania. They now lead 3-0 just before HT.

Daka has put Zambia in the lead against Mauritania. They now lead 3-0 just before HT.
He scored with his chest. Well taken actually. Also had the assist for their second goal.

Both Ndidi and Iheanacho starts for Nigeria tonight.

Just watching Turkey where Soyuncu is captain for them.

He's extraordinarily different in a Turkey shirt than a City one. He's talking all the time, demanding more from other players and praising them. He looks a natural leader.

Why doesn't he do this for us?

He's extraordinarily different in a Turkey shirt than a City one. He's talking all the time, demanding more from other players and praising them. He looks a natural leader.

He has a long term future with Turkey?

Because our players don't understand Turkish?

I don't know what his English is like now, but I know he was slow at picking it up. Is he still using an interpreter when he does interviews?

I appreciate he'll know the words he needs to communicate on the pitch, but he might not be confident telling players what to do in a language he's not comfortable with.

I'm sure I've seen him doing that for us in some games this season when Evans hasn't played.

Both Ndidi and Iheanacho starts for Nigeria tonight.
Nigeria won 2-0. Both goals from penalties. Iheanacho was fouled by their keeper for the first one. Musa, who replaced Iheanacho after 87mins, scored from the 2nd in added time.

The penalty was awarded after Ghana's Leicester City midfielder Daniel Amartey went down following what appeared minimal contact from defender Rushine de Reuck, who was booked for his challenge.

World Cup 2022: 'Robbed' South Africa seek replay of Ghana game​

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/africa/59290195

This Qatar World Cup is going to absolutely **** us. If you think the players are looking fatigued now wait until we've got yet another short pre-season and a World Cup in the middle of it and see how we look then.

Serious trouble ahead.

This Qatar World Cup is going to absolutely **** us. If you think the players are looking fatigued now wait until we've got yet another short pre-season and a World Cup in the middle of it and see how we look then.

Serious trouble ahead.
I’d love to see the players take a stand and tell the football authorities to get ****ed, but they never will

Johnny Evans looked back to his best for Norn Iron, keeping the Italians out (and into the playoffs) quite the achievement

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669