Now Look What The Fickle Boneheads Have Done

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chandler

Banned
I'd love to say it was ALL your fault. But it isn't - it's just 99%. You dumb asses farted and the winds of uncertainty are blowing around our club. Not a nice feeling when we're stranded in mid ocean with no one to take the helm is it fella's? And if we go down with all hands I'll make sure you jerks walk the plank.

Now you've started touting the names of the crap and the crapiest as replacements. Remember, it's your fault no matter who gets the job. You brought this situation of uncertainty about. You will not be able to make a scapegoat of the new manager at the end of this season.

This time it's the fickle boneheads who are the scapegoats for every loss or draw, home and away. It's the fickle boneheads who will be blamed if we stay in this division or get relegated.

I will never, never, never stop reminding you. You will not be allowed to forget. You will learn what the word 'consequences' means.

10/11 was the day it happened. Remember it. The day the fickle boneheads ruined our club.

What a ridiculous outburst from an obsessive personality.
Dear ole Mick had his chips and he said so, and if you think he went because of a footy forum I think you need to see a doctor.
It's not funny anymore mate so stop boring.

alex said:
Vote for JF, the fox in the box.

MA had lost it at Leicester. Full stop. He's left now in a bid to change his luck. He quite possibly will and I hope he does but there were no signs it was going to happen at Leicester.

His gracious resignation - hardly unexpected - gave City directors chance to make some exciting and forward looking appointments.

What's happened so far is about as forward looking and exciting as a statue of my old form master.

But it might just serve as a temporary stabiliser if the board really do have an inspired appointment in mind.

Chandler said:
10/11 was the day it happened. Remember it. The day the fickle boneheads ruined our club.

oh, i get ya. So it was bin laden's fault

there's a joke in there about boneheads/towelheads but i'm not gonna do it

Chandler said:

Chandler, do you mean 11/10 or did I miss bonfire night again? Dammit, I wanted to attach six rockets to this tramp in Leeds as well. BOOOOOOOM!

(either you admit to being american, etc or you admit to being wrong)

Another quick question...Chandler, what criteria will need to be fulfilled for you to admit you were wrong about the situation?

I suggest:

1) We average more points per game for the rest of the season than we did under MA

2) We get in a play-off spot

3) We begin playing exciting football!!!

Likewise, if

1) We average the same or fewer points per game for the rest of the season than we did under MA

2) We finish in a lower league position than we are currently in

3) We continue to play dour, crap football (just from other opinions - not my own, I haven't seen us play live since last season :( )

you will be proven correct and can shame the fickle boneheads.

To suggest that forum users are directly responsible for MA's resignation seems a little odd to me. Repeating many arguments here...

MA tendered his resignation (perhaps there might have been an amicable agreement over a partial pay-off, who knows?) he was not sacked.

Did MA really still have the bottle for the job if he was prepared to resign after one chant of "You don't know what you're doing?" As far as I know there was never an "Adams out" chant which is the real sign of trouble.

Since when does a manager read a forum and let it influence his decisions?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

SamJ

Chandler is like mb, so full of their own self importance that no matter what discusion they get involvged in, when they start to loss the point they resort to childish abuse and immature threats. You are both wrong in blaming others for ma's downfall especially when even ma can see what a mess he has made of managing city, why cant you.

Ironically Chandler, you must think MA's a bit of weak minded man to walk out for a few doubting fans; at Gillingham there was a strong chant for MA which he acknowledged, and the fans sitting in the rain at Gillingham he'd know where far perhaps more worthy than those sitting behind him at home games only.....

To think MA would give up on the club 99% because of the fans would make him an even smaller individual. I believe most of what he has said - and that since La Manga he has lost the player's. I firmly believe he wanted Keown there to help HIM more, which also blew up in his face. At the end of the day the players stopped believing in him and he knew it and so did some fans; he knew it was time to address the problem once and for all, which he has, with dignity.

He has learned a lot of lessons here which I think he will take onwards in his career, not at Southampton, perhaps more likely at a Brighton type club again, where he is able to perform against the odds, which is what he seems to be so good at; bar the Premiership, although I think he had a good go at that too.

I wasn't in the away end @ Gillingham Alex as I was a guest of the club and arrived in the second half.

Two points here. City fans on the road are generally a more loyal bunch than the home crowd. Secondly, we were winning at the time. Even home fans can muster a desultory 'One Micky Adams' when we're winning (sometimes).

You are right about the Keown situation in ways you don't know. Keown was brought in to take over from Adams by Adams himself. The links in this little chain fell apart and Keown, facing an uncertain future when he hung his boots up, decided to play the treachery game.

It worked. And most of you lot fell for it (you didn't need much persuading - most of you have been on the 'Adams Out' bandwagon since the Watford game).

Of course there were problems that needed sorting. Nobody's denying that. But the solution wasn't forcing the manager out. You don't cure a brain tumour by cutting the head off.

What I find ironic is how you all feel that all our difficulties are over. How can that be, in your book, when the people now in charge are 'responsible' for relegations both here and elsewhere? Bassett is one of your hate figures NOT MINE. You conveniently forget all the bile about him you yourselves posted on this and other forums.

Do you deny it? F*CK OFF B*LLOCKS YOU ARE ALL C*NTS (in advance)

10/11 - remember it. I won't ever let you forget it.

Chandler, when you say Keown was bought in to take over from adams, this was all part of the managment shuffle that was organised by Ken Bates during the sven may resign period.

PS: We all know about it

Dr Jackson, if you devised such an experiment in your Phd thesis I would have ripped you apart at your viva. But at least there is a modicum of science in your approach. Subject to one or two amendments I agree to your challenge.

(1) No. Form over last 5 games has been promotion form but it would be unfair of me to suggest that only recent form counted.
(2) Yes, but I will only accept outright promotion (play offs included).
(3) No, entirely subjective - curiously, we always seem to play attractive football when we win.

I will quit this forum if I lose on these terms. All fickle boneheads to do the same if they lose. If we are relegated, fickle boneheads will also have to make public apologies on this forum.

But you gutless cowards wouldn't accept that would you?

Step if that was a piss take you are very naive. If it wasn't, why didn't you mention it before? The whole point of this forum is to share your knowledge, views and thoughts with all of us.

So why didn't you?

chandler your a gimp :lol:

how old are you mate? it aint normal for old men to be spending their lives on a website.

get off your mums computer and go and tidy your room (i am presuming you still live at home?).

Chandler, As you know I dont hold back with my opinions or facts, that point was discused on this forum, when it happened, and though i was not sure if what i heard was true or not, You have just conviced me that it was true.

:) 3 was in there for a laugh - I agree, completely unscientific!

Why should you quit the forum if you were wrong about this?

I have to say I see myself as somewhere in the middle on this whole debate. Without having the knowledge from going to the games I have had to rely on second hand views etc... and so it would be unfair to pass solid judgement. Being an outsider does give you a different perspective on things though and it was evident that things were not going well and something needed to change.

Anyway, to echo Mad Biker in a different thread, it's the club you love the most, not the manager or the players.

Judging by your 10/11 quote Chandler, it appears that you may well be wishing our great club harm so you can be proved right and therefore crow your little heart out.

Personally for me the most important thing for me is for Leicester to be winning football matches week in week out, even if MA was still in charge.

So ask yourself one question Chandy come the end of the season would you rather see Leicester promoted at the expense of eating humble pie or Leicester being relegated so you can continue to massage your ego? You decide !

Could you be the fickle bonehead? After all you are the one who seems so intent on hoping the team now fails so to prove you were right.

Do I not remember several "Adams Out" fickle boneheads on this forum hoping for a defeat at Priestfield in order to facilitate his departure?

What is this if it is not wishing harm on our club?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566