NP puts in bid for Hobbs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't like him myself. He gives me the impression that he thinks he's better than he is.

I didn't think i could use the word 'he' as often as that in one sentence!

Whenever i see him play he is lazy, casual on the ball and cocky. Add clumsy to that. He should realise that he's not in Liverpool's plans for a reason.

Maybe it's a personal thing, i just don't like him.

Whenever i see him play he is lazy, casual on the ball and cocky. Add clumsy to that. He should realise that he's not in Liverpool's plans for a reason.

Best player for us this season IMO. Perhaps you are right and you just don't like him - he hasn't ravaged your sister by any chance?

Don't like him myself. He gives me the impression that he thinks he's better than he is.

I didn't think i could use the word 'he' as often as that in one sentence!

I think he has improved over the last few games for us he is getting better and better :)

I think he's the opposite - not commanding enough or physical enough to succeed but more than adequte for L1 and probably good enough forr CC. He was magic at Millwall tho, one of the invidiual performance of the season.

Some bloke at work hates him for some reason or another.

Last edited:

I think someone needs a hug, im here for you...:058:

400k sounds cheap how much did Liverpool pay for him? His popularity would increase if he became "permanant" If we can get him for that price has to be good business.

Last edited:
400k sounds cheap how much did Liverpool pay for him? His popularity would increase if he became "permanant" If we can get him for that price has to be good business.

Undisclosed fee, thought to be in the region of £750.000

Absolute dream. Hobbs and Tunhcev next season with Morrison and Kisnorbo as back up, that is worthy of the championship and even the premier league (actually to far). But if this is true then it is certainly good news, i thought he struggled at first but recently he has been quality and will definetly play in the Premier league when he is older.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669