o' grady?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Saw Tiatto, Henderson, Paddy K and Paddy Mac out on saturday night.

I have no problem with them drinking aslong as it isn't often and before games.

Teeno said:
Saw Tiatto, Henderson, Paddy K and Paddy Mac out on saturday night.

I have no problem with them drinking aslong as it isn't often and before games.

After the game is fine. They deserve it after winning so well.

This is not something new so I don't know why people are shocked. The amount of times I saw Walshie pissed in the Craddock Arms before and after games is beyond belief.

Also we know all about Matty Elliot and Gerry Taggarts habits.

A drink is fine at he right time.

As for RK being too nice, he did himself a big favour by being unafraid to ring the changes on Saturday. He gave the first lineup a chance to prove Luton was a blip, they blew it, so then he changed things. I think it's most likely that he's simply learning his trade - after all, aren't coaches supposed to be nicer than the big boss? It could take time to change one's persona like that.

Polar Bear said:
As for RK being too nice, he did himself a big favour by being unafraid to ring the changes on Saturday. He gave the first lineup a chance to prove Luton was a blip, they blew it, so then he changed things. I think it's most likely that he's simply learning his trade - after all, aren't coaches supposed to be nicer than the big boss? It could take time to change one's persona like that.

Thing that I like was he dealt with everything that I though was weak against Burnley and Luton. CL would have farted around with things that didn't need changing. It seemed like RK had seen the same way as the fans and I thought that was quite refreshing compared to how previous managers would have acted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566