Obama inauguration

Status
Not open for further replies.
AND WHICH ONE OF THEM WAS BLACK AND PUSHED UP SALES OF FIREARMS AND WHITE SHEETS SALE UP :102:
I suppose being black is an issue for those who judge people by their colour. Me,I couldn't give a **** he's green or orange.

AAAAHHHH but you can not argue that firearms and white sheet sales hit a all time high :icon_bigg:icon_wink
I haven't got a clue what's in vogue on the American bedroom dressing scene.

I suppose being black is an issue for those who judge people by their colour. Me,I couldn't give a **** he's green or orange.

Being tolerant is not about saying everyone is the same, but about seeing the differences between groups and treating them as equals. Its commendable that you have such a view, but hisorically many people have not and black people have been treated atriously worse compares to white people. Only 50 years a go in parts of America wouldnt even allow black people to vote. The fact that after centuries of racism, slavery and white people generally being seen as above white people, that a predemonantly white country with a history of this can vote a black person in as their head of government is definitely historic.

Being tolerant is not about saying everyone is the same, but about seeing the differences between groups and treating them as equals. Its commendable that you have such a view, but hisorically many people have not and black people have been treated atriously worse compares to white people. Only 50 years a go in parts of America wouldnt even allow black people to vote. The fact that after centuries of racism, slavery and white people generally being seen as above white people, that a predemonantly white country with a history of this can vote a black person in as their head of government is definitely historic.
All I see is another big headed **** on an ego trip being put in place to **** up another country and screw its residents.

**** your "Roots" bollocks.

Last edited:
Obama won't be travelling in any open topped cars. The world's moved on.

Even George Bush managed to have a shoe thrown at him. If that had been an explosive, he'd be brown bread.
The nutters have been moving on at the same pace. It's only a matter of time.

Is he dead yet ?

Can I have him on the Death List ?
No and no.

Last edited:
They reckoned that they had 45,000 police, army, FBI and other intelligence agents as security for yesterdays inauguration :icon_eek:

Purely a publicity move-hes got no choice but to continue with guantanmo as if he closes it down it means a) all of them have to be tried on US soil and therefore kept in US Prisons, which most people are against b) release them (which wouldn't be popular considering evidence shows that some prisoners released from guantanmo went on to be involved in the insurgency in Iraq)

Purely a publicity move-hes got no choice but to continue with guantanmo as if he closes it down it means a) all of them have to be tried on US soil and therefore kept in US Prisons, which most people are against b) release them (which wouldn't be popular considering evidence shows that some prisoners released from guantanmo went on to be involved in the insurgency in Iraq)

A) They can't be tried on 'US soil' because they haven't broken any US laws, most of them haven't ever stepped foot in America.
Also, prior to the concentration camp being created in Guantanamo, the US had no problem prosecuting suspected terrorists & placing them in federal prisons.

B) Where is this evidence that released detainees have gone on to be involved in the Iraqi insurgency?
I haven't seen any report of that. But, to be honest, if I'd have been released from a concentration camp after being illegally detained for no good reason, I'd certainly be looking for ways to retaliate against my captors.

Last edited:
Let's hope he bring change soon,as we all know when America coughs we all get a cold.
Sub prime lending...yeah I thought America's problem .Then I watched a programme on Irish TV and seen all the greedy Cnuts in our Banks who had Millions invested in American Real Estate.Pensions.live savings all down the tubes!
I'm sure you have many cnuts in your Banks who have done the same......

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Manchester C  412
2Arsenal410
3Newcastle410
4Liverpool49
5Aston Villa49
6Brighton48
7Nottm F48
8Chelsea47
9Brentford46