Occupy Leister

Status
Not open for further replies.
What are these people hoping to achieve? Have they changed anyone's mind? Does anybody really care?

Purely from my perspective these protesters are thick, self righteous pricks but they're not doing any harm so let them get on with it.

Seems like the authorities here in the us are making moves to deal with the occupy movement, could get messy soon.

Macky:
Just my opinion based on observations, kinda like the shit you post from time to time. I know arguments get you hard so I'll leave it there.

HAHAHA! Oh, I see, you'll just leave it there will you, after a crap attempt at insulting me? That's right, you just leave it right there while you still have the moral high ground.

My opinion is is that you're not very observant at all, but please carry on imagining my engorged genitalia, whatever gets you off.

I love cheesecake.

But it has to be the good stuff - a decent home-made effort or something from someone's Finest range.

The wife bought cheap crap last week.

I refused to eat them and broke out a tent in the back garden. That ****ing showed her.

But it has to be the good stuff - a decent home-made effort or something from someone's Finest range.

The wife bought cheap crap last week.

I refused to eat them and broke out a tent in the back garden. That ****ing showed her.

Real baked cheesecake is the only way to go.

This group is on Twitter

couple of their Tweets
@Peter5tewart This movement is also to help spread our message to our fellow Leicestarians!

@IndependentLeic There is no plausible solution yet...the focus is more on changing the aspects of it which are unjust and exploitative

Mmmmmmm I like cheesecake as well.

Last edited:
I had to smile during a RL interview ysterday when they were asking the protesters if they were spending the night in their tents, 2 of the blokes said they were but Kimberly Double-Barrelled Name said she couldnt actually, but was behind them all the way. More power to their elbow I say. Sitting back and and moaning about things won't change anything, getting on the streets and shouting may not either, but I'm glad that we still have some with the spirit to try.

yah, I'm totally protesting too actually

camping is just like my gap yah in Tanzania, except I didn't get business clarse to St Pauls

Having walked past the "protest" with Hazz earlier, I doubt it will last beyond the friday night piss heads. 3 tents, some bloke with a guitar and bunch of goth kids.

I love the way that twats who want to defend the indefensible suggest that those who might oppose such practices are driven by envy. It's as if its the only language they understand.

I suppose it's quite easy for the promoters of greed to confuse outrage and envy.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670