Odds for promotion

Log in to stop seeing adverts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joe_Fox

Well-Known Member
West Ham 5-1
Wolves 11-2
Leicester 13-2
Sunderland 8-1
Wigan 10-1
Reading 11-1
Millwall 11-1
Forest 12-1
Leeds 12-1

Outrageous that Wolves are second favourites IMO.
 

gagandeep

New Member
Joe_Fox said:
West Ham 5-1
Wolves 11-2
Leicester 13-2
Sunderland 8-1
Wigan 10-1
Reading 11-1
Millwall 11-1
Forest 12-1
Leeds 12-1

Outrageous that Wolves are second favourites IMO.

where did you get these odds from m8?
 

Joe_Fox

Well-Known Member
lazzer said:
they should be 15-1 joe :lol: :lol:

You beat me to it Marco. 15-1 is Ipswich.
 

Vulpes

Member
Ladbrokes odds have Wolves as favourites. :!:

Wolves 9/2
West Ham 5/1
Leicester 7/1
Sunderland 8/1
Leeds 9/1
Ipswich 12/1
Wigan 12/1
Trees 14/1
 

Babylon

Active Member
Vulpes said:
Ladbrokes odds have Wolves as favourites. :!:

Wolves 9/2
West Ham 5/1
Leicester 7/1
Sunderland 8/1
Leeds 9/1
Ipswich 12/1
Wigan 12/1
Trees 14/1

I agree they aint lost players (except Rae) and they have money to strengthen. I'm suprised we are third to be honest... Bookies usually give us stupid long odds!!!!
 

Babylon

Active Member
Scowcroft said:
Last time we got relegated, I remember we had odds of about 10-1 for promotion.

exactly and that time we kept all our players!!!!! Now we only have one man and his dog left and we are 3rd favourites *shakes head confused*
 

Scowcroft

New Member
Babylon said:
Scowcroft said:
Last time we got relegated, I remember we had odds of about 10-1 for promotion.

exactly and that time we kept all our players!!!!! Now we only have one man and his dog left and we are 3rd favourites *shakes head confused*

Maybe because we're allowed to purchase players this time. :wink:
 

Babylon

Active Member
Scowcroft said:
Babylon said:
Scowcroft said:
Last time we got relegated, I remember we had odds of about 10-1 for promotion.

exactly and that time we kept all our players!!!!! Now we only have one man and his dog left and we are 3rd favourites *shakes head confused*

Maybe because we're allowed to purchase players this time. :wink:

or because they made a massive loss on us last time... after we all put a few quid on city!!! 8)
 

Joe_Fox

Well-Known Member
...or maybe because they have finally realised that the super Leicester City are the greatest team on the planet and will therefore have a cracking chance of promotion!
 

Scowcroft

New Member
Joe_Fox said:
...or maybe because they have finally realised that the super Leicester City are the greatest team on the planet and will therefore have a cracking chance of promotion!

If we were the greatest, surely we would be favourites? :p :wink:
 

Babylon

Active Member
Joe_Fox said:
...or maybe because they have finally realised that the super Leicester City are the greatest team on the planet and will therefore have a cracking chance of promotion!


hmmm.... miracles can happen. :?
 

Babylon

Active Member
Scowcroft said:
Joe_Fox said:
...or maybe because they have finally realised that the super Leicester City are the greatest team on the planet and will therefore have a cracking chance of promotion!

If we were the greatest, surely we would be favourites? :p :wink:

we are the greatest for 90mins!!! but they are taking into account injury time goals against which leaves us at about no.1356 in the greatest teams list. :roll:
 

Joe_Fox

Well-Known Member
Babylon said:
Scowcroft said:
Joe_Fox said:
...or maybe because they have finally realised that the super Leicester City are the greatest team on the planet and will therefore have a cracking chance of promotion!

If we were the greatest, surely we would be favourites? :p :wink:

we are the greatest for 90mins!!! but they are taking into account injury time goals against which leaves us at about no.1356 in the greatest teams list. :roll:

Just behind England?
 

Babylon

Active Member
Joe_Fox said:
Babylon said:
Scowcroft said:
Joe_Fox said:
...or maybe because they have finally realised that the super Leicester City are the greatest team on the planet and will therefore have a cracking chance of promotion!

If we were the greatest, surely we would be favourites? :p :wink:

we are the greatest for 90mins!!! but they are taking into account injury time goals against which leaves us at about no.1356 in the greatest teams list. :roll:

Just behind England?

England are no.978 come on Joe you should know that!!!

Did you see webbos post earlier he called you a terrorist?????!!!!!!!
 

Joe_Fox

Well-Known Member
Babylon said:
Joe_Fox said:
Babylon said:
Scowcroft said:
Joe_Fox said:
...or maybe because they have finally realised that the super Leicester City are the greatest team on the planet and will therefore have a cracking chance of promotion!

If we were the greatest, surely we would be favourites? :p :wink:

we are the greatest for 90mins!!! but they are taking into account injury time goals against which leaves us at about no.1356 in the greatest teams list. :roll:

Just behind England?

England are no.978 come on Joe you should know that!!!

Did you see webbos post earlier he called you a terrorist?????!!!!!!!

A terrorist?!? That's awful! I can't believe Webyo would ever call me a terrorist. Was it about Hi-Jacking threads?
 

Babylon

Active Member
Joe_Fox said:
Babylon said:
Joe_Fox said:
Babylon said:
Scowcroft said:
Joe_Fox said:
...or maybe because they have finally realised that the super Leicester City are the greatest team on the planet and will therefore have a cracking chance of promotion!

If we were the greatest, surely we would be favourites? :p :wink:

we are the greatest for 90mins!!! but they are taking into account injury time goals against which leaves us at about no.1356 in the greatest teams list. :roll:

Just behind England?

England are no.978 come on Joe you should know that!!!

Did you see webbos post earlier he called you a terrorist?????!!!!!!!

A terrorist?!? That's awful! I can't believe Webyo would ever call me a terrorist. Was it about Hi-Jacking threads?

ha ha ha yeah!! ok it was me who called you a terrorist only cus he hinted at you being a hijacker. ha ha :lol: :wink:
 

Joe_Fox

Well-Known Member
I've just looked it up and England were actually 979 in the world.

What thread was the Terror in?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Log in to stop seeing adverts

Premier League

P Pld Pts
1Manchester City1535
2Liverpool1534
3Chelsea1533
4West Ham Utd1527
5Tottenham 1425
6Manchester Utd1524
7Arsenal1423
8Wolves1521
9Brighton1520
10Aston Villa1519
11Leicester1519
12Brentford1517
13Palace1516
14Leeds Utd1516
15Southampton1516
16Everton1415
17Watford1513
18Burnley1410
19Newcastle Utd1510
20Norwich City1510

Latest posts

Top