Wolves 11-2
Leicester 13-2
Sunderland 8-1
Wigan 10-1
Reading 11-1
Millwall 11-1
Forest 12-1
Leeds 12-1

Outrageous that Wolves are second favourites IMO.

Joe_Fox said:
West Ham 5-1
Wolves 11-2
Leicester 13-2
Sunderland 8-1
Wigan 10-1
Reading 11-1
Millwall 11-1
Forest 12-1
Leeds 12-1

Outrageous that Wolves are second favourites IMO.

where did you get these odds from m8?

lazzer said:
they should be 15-1 joe :lol: :lol:

You beat me to it Marco. 15-1 is Ipswich.

Ladbrokes odds have Wolves as favourites. :!:

Wolves 9/2
West Ham 5/1
Leicester 7/1
Sunderland 8/1
Leeds 9/1
Ipswich 12/1
Wigan 12/1
Trees 14/1

Vulpes said:
Ladbrokes odds have Wolves as favourites. :!:

Wolves 9/2
West Ham 5/1
Leicester 7/1
Sunderland 8/1
Leeds 9/1
Ipswich 12/1
Wigan 12/1
Trees 14/1

I agree they aint lost players (except Rae) and they have money to strengthen. I'm suprised we are third to be honest... Bookies usually give us stupid long odds!!!!

Scowcroft said:
Last time we got relegated, I remember we had odds of about 10-1 for promotion.

exactly and that time we kept all our players!!!!! Now we only have one man and his dog left and we are 3rd favourites *shakes head confused*

Babylon said:
Scowcroft said:

exactly and that time we kept all our players!!!!! Now we only have one man and his dog left and we are 3rd favourites *shakes head confused*

Maybe because we're allowed to purchase players this time. :wink:

Scowcroft said:
Babylon said:
Scowcroft said:

Maybe because we're allowed to purchase players this time. :wink:

or because they made a massive loss on us last time... after we all put a few quid on city!!! 8)

...or maybe because they have finally realised that the super Leicester City are the greatest team on the planet and will therefore have a cracking chance of promotion!

Joe_Fox said:
...or maybe because they have finally realised that the super Leicester City are the greatest team on the planet and will therefore have a cracking chance of promotion!

If we were the greatest, surely we would be favourites? :P :wink:

Joe_Fox said:

hmmm.... miracles can happen. :?

Scowcroft said:
Joe_Fox said:

we are the greatest for 90mins!!! but they are taking into account injury time goals against which leaves us at about no.1356 in the greatest teams list. :roll:

Babylon said:
Scowcroft said:
Joe_Fox said:

we are the greatest for 90mins!!! but they are taking into account injury time goals against which leaves us at about no.1356 in the greatest teams list. :roll:

Just behind England?

Joe_Fox said:
Babylon said:
Scowcroft said:
Joe_Fox said:

Just behind England?

England are no.978 come on Joe you should know that!!!

Did you see webbos post earlier he called you a terrorist?????!!!!!!!

Babylon said:
Joe_Fox said:
Babylon said:
Scowcroft said:
Joe_Fox said:

Just behind England?

A terrorist?!? That's awful! I can't believe Webyo would ever call me a terrorist. Was it about Hi-Jacking threads?

Joe_Fox said:
Babylon said:
Joe_Fox said:
Babylon said:
Scowcroft said:
Joe_Fox said:

Just behind England?

A terrorist?!? That's awful! I can't believe Webyo would ever call me a terrorist. Was it about Hi-Jacking threads?

ha ha ha yeah!! ok it was me who called you a terrorist only cus he hinted at you being a hijacker. ha ha :lol: :wink:

I've just looked it up and England were actually 979 in the world.

What thread was the Terror in?

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00
8Everton00