Off Field Management

Status
Not open for further replies.
I started this thread because there had been a negative reaction to the appointment of Kevin Barclay and Laura Oakes. I was interested to find out why. Beaumont and Cate gave answers which seemed to make sense. Since then a nastiness has developed in the thread that has little to do with Kevin and Laura and which leads me to think that it is time to move on.

Post #40.

**** you all, I'll fight any ****er! Let's have it!

I thought it was the angle of the dangle

More complicated than that.

timthumb.php

Having read all of this thread that has turned into a fairly immotive subject it is clear that opinions are different and maybe, just maybe Tornado is wrong, but hey it's an Internet forum governed by rules.

Why in all seriousness is macky allowed to personally attack another poster and be abusive in this way?

I thought the rules applied to everyone?

If all animals are equal but some are more equal than others can I have a list of the horses please?

Disgraceful behaviour and I don't give a rats ass who defends him.

Last edited:
Having read all of this thread that has turned into a fairly immotive subject it is clear that opinions are different and maybe, just maybe Tornado is wrong, but hey it's an Internet forum governed by rules.
:018: Emotive.
Why in all seriousness is macky allowed to personally attack another poster and be abusive in this way?

I thought the rules applied to everyone?
Do you think they don't then?
If all animals are equal but some are more equal than others can I have a list of the horses please?
Erm... Yes?
Disgraceful behaviour and I don't give a rats ass who defends him.
Has anyone done that then?

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool615
2Manchester C  614
3Arsenal614
4Chelsea613
5Aston Villa512
6Fulham611
7Newcastle611
8Brighton69