Off Field Management

Status
Not open for further replies.
You do not tell any man to shut up, that is the single most offensive thing you can say to any man

I consider myself to be quite a supporter of you Macky, but frankly, that is one of the most ridiculous statements you have ever made.

FWIW, I also think this continuing diatribe against TornadoShaunUK has now gone beyond what is acceptable and is bordering on bullying.

Just my opinion of course - feel free to totally disregard it :icon_bigg

You do not tell any man to shut up, that is the single most offensive thing you can say to any man

What about telling him that he's got a small penis - even if it happens to be true?

I consider myself to be quite a supporter of you Macky, but frankly, that is one of the most ridiculous statements you have ever made.

FWIW, I also think this continuing diatribe against TornadoShaunUK has now gone beyond what is acceptable and is bordering on bullying.

Just my opinion of course - feel free to totally disregard it :icon_bigg
You have hit the nail on the head. Too far.

I have to be honest and say I did have a chuckle initially, but it did get a bit awkward to read after "post #40".

Right,

Burning torch - check
Pitchfork - check
Holy water - check

Let the witch-hunt commence...

I agree.

I don't know of anyone else who feels so insulted when they're told to shut up. Maybe it's an Irish thing? (I mean a cultural thing, before anyone accuses me of racism)

A few other people have been throwing insults around too in the last few days. I'd like to be able to blame it on the summer heat :icon_roll

Let's all try to get along please. If you don't agree with someone please just explain why or ignore them rather than posting abuse.

Macky said:
Post #76 - List of billy big-bollocks drivel

[shakes head] Grow up.

I agree.
I don't know of anyone else who feels so insulted when they're told to shut up. Maybe it's an Irish thing? (I mean a cultural thing, before anyone accuses me of racism)

I'd certainly watch your tongue. No doubt if I'd have said something like that there'd be a barrage of expletives in his reply.

At the end of the day I've been trying hard to just plain ignore him since our last little spat but the guy is plain rude and I'm getting sick of his attempts to try and twist everything I say and belittle me all the time. I don't mind a bit of foul language and I can have a laugh even at my own expense as well as the next man but it' another thing entirely when you are having to put up with snide, arrogant, supercilious remarks.

OOer - Macky if cyber bullying makes you feel big and powerful, well so be it. Impotence can be so stultifying, you know. If you wish to turn your invective upon this poor old sexagenarian, if it makes you feel puffed up and proud, then be a devil! By the way, I hold no brief for Shaun - in fact I think he has been talking rubbish - but you now have two people "shaking" in their boots. Big man!

OOer - Macky if cyber bullying makes you feel big and powerful, well so be it. Impotence can be so stultifying, you know. If you wish to turn your invective upon this poor old sexagenarian, if it makes you feel puffed up and proud, then be a devil! By the way, I hold no brief for Shaun - in fact I think he has been talking rubbish - but you now have two people "shaking" in their boots. Big man!
:icon_lol:

I started this thread because there had been a negative reaction to the appointment of Kevin Barclay and Laura Oakes. I was interested to find out why. Beaumont and Cate gave answers which seemed to make sense. Since then a nastiness has developed in the thread that has little to do with Kevin and Laura and which leads me to think that it is time to move on.

Do you prefer to sit or stand while you are supporting?

Both are very dangerous, I hope Spion takes care when showing his support of Macky.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00
8Everton00