Official approach for Grayson?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The longer this situation goes on, the more that Grayson will be perceived as all that we could get, rather than the preferred choice. At a club where commitment to the manager is somewhat limited, this does not bode well for his long term future in the job.

I think MM is more of a problem where longevity is concerned.

You really don't like our Chairman do you Duzza.

The longer this situation goes on, the more that Grayson will be perceived as all that we could get, rather than the preferred choice. At a club where commitment to the manager is somewhat limited, this does not bode well for his long term future in the job.

If only the chariman was so clear-thinking.

If someone can list the good things that have happened since he has arrived I am willing to reevaluate.....

1. Megson didn't stay long

My cock enlargement is coming along nicely.

The email promised an inch a month. It's only been about 2/3 that but I'm not greedy.

Despite the relegation, with MM's money last season we had the best chance in a long while of making something happen, unfortunately the managers weren't able to get the best out of the players (or weren't allowed to if you want to believe the "MM wanted us to get relegated" thoughts). With his money we have another good chance this season.

The only facts regarding MM's tenure are the following:

We have more money to spend on players
We have more money to spend on wages
We got relegated
We got through 3 managers

Everything else is pure speculation, and if you choose to believe the Ince/Grayson/Gregory stories to be spin/bullshit/hear'say then you also have to accept that everything speculated regarding player purchases/selection is also spin/bullshit/hear'say

10. We haven't had another pepsi max tournament

Despite the relegation, with MM's money last season we had the best chance in a long while of making something happen, unfortunately the managers weren't able to get the best out of the players (or weren't allowed to if you want to believe the "MM wanted us to get relegated" thoughts). With his money we have another good chance this season.

The only facts regarding MM's tenure are the following:

We have more money to spend on players
We have more money to spend on wages
We got relegated
We got through 3 managers

Everything else is pure speculation, and if you choose to believe the Ince/Grayson/Gregory stories to be spin/bullshit/hear'say then you also have to accept that everything speculated regarding player purchases/selection is also spin/bullshit/hear'say

At last some common sense!

(or weren't allowed to if you want to believe the "MM wanted us to get relegated" thoughts).
I think most people's thoughts are more along the lines of ""MM wanted to play with his shiny new toy". Personally I don't think he's sinsister - just incompetent.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669