Official Statement - Taylor Steps Down

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unfortunately the rumour mongers do not have an official affiliation with the club. They are just rumours. However anything you post is either a lie or the truth as you actually know.

nb i'm not saying you have lied.

Last edited:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Foxes_Trust

We don't want to speculate as this will be viewed as the FT being negative again

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foxes_Trust
Those rumours were rubbish, we can only speculate who would have profited from putting them around the press association.......

Gold star Hammond, did that to see if someone would highlight the inconsistency.

Now can posters start applying the same level of examination on other parties who generate quotes about the takeover?

I think that most people don't believe anything until they see it officially, signed, sealed and delivered. All that have said that it is a deal are still only speculating, no matter who they are speaking to, and that includes Anderson as there is no finalised deal yet and he has been screaming it for 12 weeks. And he has been MM's mouthpiece...

I was really just wondering why the FT had been so quiet recently. After an initial reticence they seemed to be indicating a bit more of what was going on, only to go quiet again relatively recently.

Needed more clarity on the current situation.

We can't post exact details of the bid, as a shareholder without breaking certain rules.

But we do find your post at 11.48 on page 63 very interesting

Although FT you have a board meeting presence and you are also the only shareholder that actively posts on these boards (To which I am sure a number of fans are thankful) which is why you suffer more scrutiny than anyone else. Other people can be dismissed as having bad or non existent sources.

Needed more clarity on the current situation.

We can't post exact details of the bid, as a shareholder without breaking certain rules.

But we do find your post at 11.48 on page 63 very interesting

FT, what is the likelyhood of an EGM being required in light of this news? Potentially very high would be my guess...

Although FT you have a board meeting presence and you are also the only shareholder that actively posts on these boards (To which I am sure a number of fans are thankful) which is why you suffer more scrutiny than anyone else. Other people can be dismissed as having bad or non existent sources.

Did you really mean to write that?

True, but also wish posters would pick up & rip apart Bill Anderson's pieces and by doing so appreciate how MM has played the media game very well & by the same token led many fans up a certain path

Did you really mean to write that?

Boc, you are probably right. What I meant to say was that genuine fan excitement has perhaps taken certain information and had it posted as a perceived definite. How many times have we been led to believe it is a done deal?

Brave of Newton to name his source what appears to be early, and it is agreed that his source is certainly a power in the club. As do other members such have yourself have good contacts with strong inside info. But nothing can be believed until you see it infront of your own eyes...

True, but also wish posters would pick up & rip apart Bill Anderson's pieces and by doing so appreciate how MM has played the media game very well & by the same token led many fans up a certain path
To be fair to you FT, if Bill Anderson posted on this forum (under his real name) I think he'd get much more shit than anybody could imagine

Brave of Newton to name his source what appears to be early
I don't think TD will be using the words "brave".

Newton was clever though and didn't name him as such, he used the letters, TNBD. As a result, he freed himself from any legal ranglings that could have possibly occured

Nonetheless, it was silly thing to do, I'm sure Newts knows that

Last edited:

He has played a very savvy game, and Anderson has peddled his musings which I am sure most people on these boards know are one sided. The biggest backlash however will come from the Mercury Reader who does not know about such boards. That is the greatest threat to the current board should any deal not get accepted.

He has played a very savvy game, and Anderson has peddled his musings which I am sure most people on these boards know are one sided. The biggest backlash however will come from the Mercury Reader who does not know about such boards. That is the greatest threat to the current board should any deal not get accepted.

And has been very difficult to address by ourselves.

Bill Anderson has always known which side his bread is buttered, rarley critising the club or players on any count. I for one stopped buying the Mercury some time ago due to his inabillity to give a fair reflection of what was happening on the pitch. With this in mind i find it difficult accepting that anything he writes has any great substance.

I don't think TD will be using the words "brave".

Newton was clever though and didn't name him as such, he used the letters, TNBD. As a result, he freed himself from any legal ranglings that could have possibly occured

Nonetheless, it was silly thing to do, I'm sure Newts knows that

Hope you have not caused further problems there or is an edit in need?

Boc, you are probably right. What I meant to say was that genuine fan excitement has perhaps taken certain information and had it posted as a perceived definite. How many times have we been led to believe it is a done deal?

Brave of Newton to name his source what appears to be early, and it is agreed that his source is certainly a power in the club. As do other members such have yourself have good contacts with strong inside info. But nothing can be believed until you see it infront of your own eyes...

Thank you for explaining what you meant. For one moment I thought you were suggesting that "[all] people [other than the FT] can be dismissed as having bad or non existent sources"

Yes, it is always going to be difficult to distinguish between the rumours, the guesses, the speculation and the good info. I think people may look at who has written what and base their judgement on their reliability in the past.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4389
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4469
8Middlesbro4566