Oh bloody hell...

Status
Not open for further replies.

alex

OK, we lose at home to Derby... that leaves us with Leeds at home, packed full of enough to give us a good game and Plymouth away, not easy place to get a result... I actually think tis is ****ing serious... I know some of you have been commenting on this for a while, but I am now genuinely nervous of the prospect of dropping in to League 2 for our last parachute payment.

We have to get a result against Derby, but my god, how up for it will they be on Tuesday night? Imagine the glee on the faces of the sheep if they stick one over us on Tuesday? And their away form this season has been superb.

OK, who knows about those chemicals? Get me the knowledge...

Melton Fox

Dancing Queen
The only thing that is keeping me confident is the teams below are not picking up points. It could be our saviour.

3 points Tuesday, all the worries are gone, 0 points and we have serious, serious concerns. What a big fooking game this is turning out to be.

Come On City!!!!!!!

Fox Fan

Im still confident - from what I saw of the Sunderland highlights looked like we had an alright game and if we can convert more of our chances into goals then we wont have any problems. Dublin will most likley be back up front and he gave a good performace last tuesday so for gods sake look on the Bright side!

SilverFox

If we lose on tuesday by the time we have our next home game all the pressure could be lifted but Ipswitch will have to beat Crewe! If they do that, we are safe!!!! If they don't...well, it doesn't even bear thinking about :-(

COME ON CITY!!!!!

alex

Fox Fan said:
Im still confident - from what I saw of the Sunderland highlights looked like we had an alright game and if we can convert more of our chances into goals then we wont have any problems. Dublin will most likley be back up front and he gave a good performace last tuesday so for gods sake look on the Bright side!

Finding that, this season, increasingly difficult. Hughes and Maybury perhaps, Forest going down too.

SilverFox

I've said it before and get no joy out of saying it again...I find it sad that we might have to rely on Ipswitch to save us! I'd hoped it would never come to this, and that we could save ourselves! :evil:

webmaster

Fox Fan said:
if we can convert more of our chances into goals then we wont have any problems.

We've been saying that all season and it hasn't happened yet!

But I still think we'll be safe even if we lose the rest of our games, and we're going to beat the sheep and Leeds.

But nothing is ever certain until we're mathematically safe. Even some Newcastle fans are worried their team could be dragged into the Premiership relegation battle, and they're in a better posiiton in their division than we are in ours. I think it's only natural for people to fear the worst.

Fox Fan

alex said:
Fox Fan said:

Finding that, this season, increasingly difficult. Hughes and Maybury perhaps, Forest going down too.

No I see what your saying, I think its just the exceptionally negitive people infront of me. I feel like climbing up the Walkers stadium and jumping after about 10 mins of listening to them!

But you can see the change in the players performance when the crowd gets on there back and it just gets to me. We all want to see Leicester win, it just I dont see that moaning at the players helps us.

alex

Fox Fan said:
alex said:
Fox Fan said:

No I see what your saying, I think its just the exceptionally negitive people infront of me. I feel like climbing up the Walkers stadium and jumping after about 10 mins of listening to them!

But you can see the change in the players performance when the crowd gets on there back and it just gets to me. We all want to see Leicester win, it just I dont see that moaning at the players helps us.

Totally correct.

Brauny Blue

IMO we might already have enough. But 1 pt more will mean Crewe and Brighton having to win all their remaining games. In the worse case we will still start the last game with two teams below and our destiny in our own hands. I bet F****t wished they had that luxury.

Trentside Toby

Chill folks, you're already safe. 50 points will almost certainly be enough, and in any case you will pick up at least one more point.

Hell, I'm still optimistic that 49 points will do it, and that we'll scrape the requisite two wins in our last two games. And yes, I will keep taking the tablets.

Durham Fox

El Dude Brother.
Trentside Toby said:
Chill folks, you're already safe. 50 points will almost certainly be enough, and in any case you will pick up at least one more point.

Hell, I'm still optimistic that 49 points will do it, and that we'll scrape the requisite two wins in our last two games. And yes, I will keep taking the tablets.

You are a brave man!

SilverFox

I'm going to take a lot of stick but I think it will be a shame when/if Forest go down...it just makes this league so boring for next year. I look forward to the local clashes. They are horrible games to lose but wonderful to win!

Good luck...to both of us!

homer

SilverFox said:
I'm going to take a lot of stick but I think it will be a shame when/if Forest go down...it just makes this league so boring for next year. I look forward to the local clashes. They are horrible games to lose but wonderful to win!

:smt018 :smt018 :smt018 :smt018 :smt018

Bollocks

Good riddance to the feckers
Hope we never play them again

Durham Fox

El Dude Brother.
SilverFox said:

:smt018

SilverFox

homer said:
SilverFox said:

Bollocks

Yeah, but you can see where I'm coming from?!?!? It'll be really boring with just the one rivalry (provided Derby don't get promoted)!

Durham Fox

El Dude Brother.
SilverFox said:
homer said:
SilverFox said:

Bollocks

Yeah, but you can see where I'm coming from?!?!? It'll be really boring with just the one rivalry (provided Derby don't get promoted)!

:smt018 :smt018

Joe_Fox

SilverFox said:
homer said:
SilverFox said:

Bollocks

Coventry AND Forest won;t go down, one of them will survive - I'd have to go for Coventry at the minute.

Why didn't West Ham beat Brighton - tossers.

homer

SilverFox said:
homer said:
SilverFox said:

Bollocks

Don't wish to be derogatory in any way, SF, but that's a load of horseshit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670