Oh Hell Nigels gone and done it now - Pearson Scoops Award

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Oh Hell Nigels gone and done it now

well done NP keep up the good work:038:

fantastic news, now if Fryatt gets his player of the month award i will get working on that parade.

Considering our excellent start, he has done a terrific job upto now.

Well done Nigel.

Pearson Scoops Award

0,,10274%7E3781929,00.jpg

Pearson Scoops Award

Posted on: Thu 04 Sep 2008
Leicester City manager Nigel Pearson has today been crowned Coca Cola League One Manager of the Month for August.

The Foxes boss, who took over the post at the Walkers Stadium in June, has impressively steered his new side to three league victories and one draw since taking over the reins at the club.

And if you included his side's Carling Cup fixtures, Leicester scored an impressing 12 goals and conceded just four during the month in question.

But Pearson, whose squad are without a game this weekend due to international call-ups, was quick to deflect the praise away from himself when he was presented with the award on Thursday afternoon.

He said: "As far as I am concerned this is an award for everyone involved at Leicester City. Since I arrived I have had fantastic support from Milan, Lee Hoos (chief executive) and everyone else right the way through the club.

"I am delighted to have the staff that I have got. They bring expertise and also a lot of dedication as well. It really is a collective effort.

"It's nice to be recognised, but it's certainly not about one person. It's about a concerted team effort.

"The players' application has been first rate and on top of that as well the fans have played their part.

"I am not one to get carried away with things. It is certainly nice, but I would like to think it is recognition of a concerted team effort right the way through the club.

"We now have to be very mindful that we don't become complacent. We have had a pretty solid start, although I am sure that throughout the course of the season we will come up against other situations that we have to deal with. But I am very confident that we can do that because of the calibre of people involved with the club."

Pearson becomes the first City manager to secure the award since Rob Kelly was named Championship Manager of the Month for March in 2006.

Well done and keep it up :038::038::038::038::038::038:

Has to be the worst trophy ever

Shit Coca-Cola bottle dipped in crappy silver paint

Lovely

Sorry to show my ignorance

Are you and Mac one of the same? The reason I ask I didn't think you were.

Mac who and one of the same as what?

Lots of love

Confused of Waterford

Mac who and one of the same as what?

Lots of love

Confused of Waterford

Think he is on about Mac from Bentleys Roof, the one who walked on the pitch last season.

Think he is known as macfox on here. If so then no you are not one of the same.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00
8Everton00