Oh My God

Log in to stop seeing adverts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joe_Fox

Well-Known Member
NME single of the week "Oh My God" by the Kaiser Chiefs - highly recommended by Joe_Fox.

View the story here
 

Malf

New Member
My mate writes for NME his name is Tim Jonze, look out for him. He has often used words i've asked him to such as beast, etc
 

Joe_Fox

Well-Known Member
Malf said:
My mate writes for NME his name is Tim Jonze, look out for him. He has often used words i've asked him to such as beast, etc

See if he can get "bearded clam" in there one day - the mag is a foul rag - i hate NME and Q - both bags of wank.
 

Malf

New Member
Joe_Fox said:
Malf said:
My mate writes for NME his name is Tim Jonze, look out for him. He has often used words i've asked him to such as beast, etc

See if he can get "bearded clam" in there one day - the mag is a foul rag - i hate NME and Q - both bags of wank.

I will ask him, I never read the magazine. Just check the website for his amazing articles. You should read one, don't pay attention to the detail just the words and phrases. Beauties they really are, he'd be a class poster on here. I worked with him at Transco, probably one of the funniest blokes i've ever met other than you of course.
 

Joe_Fox

Well-Known Member
Malf said:
Joe_Fox said:
Malf said:
My mate writes for NME his name is Tim Jonze, look out for him. He has often used words i've asked him to such as beast, etc

See if he can get "bearded clam" in there one day - the mag is a foul rag - i hate NME and Q - both bags of wank.

I will ask him, I never read the magazine. Just check the website for his amazing articles. You should read one, don't pay attention to the detail just the words and phrases. Beauties they really are, he'd be a class poster on here. I worked with him at Transco, probably one of the funniest blokes i've ever met other than you of course.

Can he get me a job at NME?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Log in to stop seeing adverts

Premier League

P Pld Pts
1Arsenal1950
2Manchester City2045
3Newcastle Utd2039
4Manchester Utd2039
5Tottenham 2136
6Brighton1931
7Fulham2131
8Brentford2030
9Liverpool1929
10Chelsea2029
11Aston Villa2028
12Palace2024
13Nottm F2021
14Leicester2018
15Leeds Utd1918
16West Ham Utd2018
17Wolves2017
18Bournemouth2017
19Everton2015
20Southampton2015

Latest posts

Top