Oi, You Lot...

Status
Not open for further replies.

alex

To the best posters on the best forum for the best footie club in the land - thank you for making my year....

HAPPY CHRIMBO YOU TOSSERS

Let's all make a New Year's resolution to carry on making TB the best forum in the land....

Fa la la la la, la la la la....

Have a good 'un.

alex said:
To the best posters on the best forum for the best footie club in the land - thank you for making my year....

Let's all make a New Year's resolution to carry on making TB the best forum in the land....

Have a good 'un.

Great Post Alex, I will second that one !

alex said:

Have a good 'un.

Have a good one Alex..
Have you heard from Joe ?:icon_conf

Merry Xmas to all here on Talking Balls. Let's hope Santa brings a bag full of goals to the Leicester team.

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to all my fellow TBers. :038: :038: :icon_razz :icon_wink :biggrin:

Steven said:
Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to all my fellow TBers. :038: :038: :icon_razz :icon_wink :biggrin:

And you Steven:icon_wink
What is it Steven Turkey or Goose ?

or are you shagging a Woman this year instead?
Sorry....:icon_redf

Last edited:
highland fox said:

Quality HF !

Im having a nice big 12 pound Cock(eral).;)

Merry feckin Christmas to you all tbers.

Anyone else p***ed off with the whole bloody thing already? So much stress for one bloody day of the year.

highland fox said:

What prompted that outburst ? :icon_eek: :102: :102: :102:

fcukcov said:
Im having a nice big 12 pound Cock(eral).;)

Merry feckin Christmas to you all tbers.

Anyone else p***ed off with the whole bloody thing already? So much stress for one bloody day of the year.

Yeah but try and put the stress of the boxing day match aside and enjoy the festivities, Mr Fcukcov, and just think about getting your hands and gob around the juicy tasty breasts and thighs of that big bird !

PFKAKTF FOX said:
Yeah but try and put the stress of the boxing day match aside and enjoy the festivities, Mr Fcukcov, and just think about getting your hands and gob around the juicy tasty breasts and thighs of that big bird !
It will need a good stuffing first PFKAKTF.;)

Merry Christmas. i think next year we should release a single and challenge for the christmas number1 spot. A tossers christmas

lako42 said:
Merry Christmas. i think next year we should release a single and challenge for the christmas number1 spot. A tossers christmas
Lako do you drive a blue mini? Saw one with the Number plate L4KO*(cant remeber what the last letter was). Thought it might be you!!

fcukcov said:
Lako do you drive a blue mini? Saw one with the Number plate L4KO*(cant remeber what the last letter was). Thought it might be you!!

i wish, that plate would be perfect. bet the drivers a right tosser

lako42 said:

Can't we do "Blue Christmas" instead?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670