Oi, You Lot...

Status
Not open for further replies.
yep...have a great chrismas....:018:

I will have to love you and leave you all now, off for a few sherberts with the family, so merry xmas to you all, have a good un.

PFKAKTF FOX said:
I will have to love you and leave you all now, off for a few sherberts with the family, so merry xmas to you all, have a good un.

Don't you worry about us 'Workers' you go and get pissed:icon_wink

highland fox said:
Don't you worry about us 'Workers' you go and get pissed:icon_wink
I'm not working, just trying to keep out of the current Mrs MK's way...She'll have a list of jobs for me to do and she'll have that 'Nike' look in her eye....you know, the one that says ... 'just do it'.

Meeerrrry Christmas thing to everyone on TB. :114::111: :114: :111:
Merry time to everyone with TB too!

Even I'm gonna try & enjoy myself! (1st time for everything I suppose. I'll have to give it a try)

PFKAKTF FOX said:
Goin out for a few later, its me mates birthday as well as xmas eve. Quality.

DurhamFox said:
Been in the Barracuda yet ???
Nope. Goin tonight I think. My brother and borther in law went last night.
Said it was busy, expensive and pretty crap, so Im looking forward to it.:icon_roll

You been in Duzzer?

fcukcov said:
Nope. Goin tonight I think. My brother and borther in law went last night.
Said it was busy, expensive and pretty crap, so Im looking forward to it.:icon_roll

You been in Duzzer?

Just got back from there. Been a few times now, I like it. Yes it's a dearer than some places but that keeps the riff raff out ;)

DurhamFox said:
Just got back from there. Been a few times now, I like it. Yes it's a dearer than some places but that keeps the riff raff out ;)
S**t ill never get in now:icon_bigg ;)

Does the South African theme really only extend to two flags on the walls?

ScarboroughFox said:
a barracuda has just opened in scarborough, its expensive, not bad grub, its decent for sport on the telly and there are some tasty bar maids there

That essentially sumes up the Hinckley one too :icon_bigg Very nice clientel as well.

ScarboroughFox said:
a barracuda has just opened in scarborough, its expensive, not bad grub, its decent for sport on the telly and there are some tasty bar maids there

Well get in there Scarbs and fill your boots.:icon_wink

ScarboroughFox said:
A work mate told me we know the manager at this one so I will have to check it out tonight to see if some cheap drinks are avaliable.:icon_bigg :icon_bigg If they are Im sure the place will be excellent.;)

DurhamFox said:
That essentially sumes up the Hinckley one too :icon_bigg Very nice clientel as well.
Until I go in anyway.:icon_bigg

fcukcov said:
Until I go in anyway.:icon_bigg

Not too concerned about the blokes ;)

It was packed in there at lunchtime. Apparently its gonna be rammed tonight, get there early.

DurhamFox said:
Not too concerned about the blokes ;)

It was packed in there at lunchtime. Apparently its gonna be rammed tonight, get there early.
everywhere will be rammed tonight, no doubt.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669