Old Posters

Status
Not open for further replies.
DurhamFox said:
from a moderator point of view ie I can see peoples IP's, I don't either.

Interested to hear who you think it is though Joe.

Well lets face it, just because you have access to IP addresses doesn't mean you can prove that Homer isn't using a different machine.

I have my suspicions - I'll leave it at that.

Mike - True Blue Tinter said:
I do genuinely miss James Walker though and I would love to know what really happened to him. I did not follow the threads closely enough at the time to work out truth from fiction. Maybe a couple of the 'Old Uns', MKFox or Lazzer or even the Oracle Webbo, could finally enlighten me?
His wife posted that he'd been killed in a car crash in Brazil....
I think he has drifted into this site more than once since though.

G F P said:
how is hugh jarse these days?
Yes, greetings from the north.
I have been away at the retreat, praying for salvation for my soul after tricking the insurance company on my boat sinking.
You are all well I'm hoping?
God be with you...

MKFox said:
His wife posted that he'd been killed in a car crash in Brazil....
I think he has drifted into this site more than once since though.

It would be your first prioirty as a greiving partner wouldn't it?? Get on that forum James used to post on and inform them :icon_lol: :icon_lol:

i reckon james walker is disguised as one of these Yahoo Slurp Spiders,
I remember that thread aboout him being killed in Brazil caused a massive response on here, people were very confused. Bring back the mystery to this site.

Mike - True Blue Tinter said:
If you want to see the original group of posters who signed up, search the members list for joining date before 1 June 2003. There are about 40 of us, although I am not sure how many of these originals still read/post or have perhaps re-registered since with new names if they had forgotten or had problems with their original names.

As an 'original' I am very happy with the new posters. I was not unhappy when Pet Rescue and the other kids decided to carry on tossing the toys out of the pram on the 'other' forum.

I do genuinely miss James Walker though and I would love to know what really happened to him. I did not follow the threads closely enough at the time to work out truth from fiction. Maybe a couple of the 'Old Uns', MKFox or Lazzer or even the Oracle Webbo, could finally enlighten me?

I remember long rambling posts from Dunc and James Walker. ;)

You don't hear much from Wazza any more, these days, do you ?

Used to write some good stuff on here

You don't hear much from Wazza any more, these days, do you ?

Used to write some good stuff on here

I blame Innocent for not thanking or acknowledging wazza for all the kind words of support

Brauny's at The Crucible longer than I expected, did he get a wildcard entry or someting?

I blame Innocent for not thanking or acknowledging wazza for all the kind words of support

probably pissed out of her tiny mind

(again!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673