Oldham

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feckin' hell, you've only been there five minutes

When you have managed to capture a talent like me you know you have to allow him to ease himself gentally into the job.When Picasso was painting nobody asked to whack out a masterpiece in ten minutes,thats me the Picasso of BetFred..........

When you have managed to capture a talent like me you know you have to allow him to ease himself gentally into the job.When Picasso was painting nobody asked to whack out a masterpiece in ten minutes,thats me the Picasso of BetFred..........

I think we all know what you would whack out in ten minutes

Especially when you've got your Take That DVD on, you horrid little man

Actually Picasso was famous for whacking out "masterpieces" in 10 minutes.

Nobody will know who she is you silly old twat
I do. Used to call her Dot. :)
As for your performance Saturday, I saw about 60 mins of the game, and you look a lot like Stoke without Delap to my eyes. Big and strong but in need of some creativity and pace (whatever happended to that DJ bloke?).
You'll cruise to promotion, but then mid-table obscurity beckons next season without some key (expensive) additions.

You'll cruise to promotion, but then mid-table obscurity beckons next season without some key (expensive) additions.

After the past few years, that would be an absolute dream

When you have managed to capture a talent like me you know you have to allow him to ease himself genitally into the job.

Is that another way of saying that they have got you by the balls?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669