Oldham

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oldham 0-0

City can't score against 10 man Oldham with striker Windass in goal, FFS. :icon_roll

Still unbeaten though.

A really poor effort today.

No desire to finish the game off. Some dreadful short balls from Oakley, King, Cleverley to name just a few. Time after time the ball was standing and no one could be arsed to put a foot in.

Really shit, I hope it's just a one off and not the start of our 'bad patch'

Who cares? We're still so far ahead, one game liek this wont matter, and Oldham defended really well and deserved a point or even more tbf. And i enjoyed the match anyways

Can't complain, Oldham were great and we got a point in a game in which I felt we deserved none. Just want to add that Fryatt was terrible for th most part... and so was Cleverley in the second half.

You could tell Fryatt was gonna miss the penalty, he was clearly annoyed at how long Windass was taking to get ready, he shouldve just focused on taking the penalty

Positives: another clean sheet, 11 pts clear the 2nd, 15pts clear the third.

We have to move on.

Agreed. Also, i thought it was an entertaining match as well

we're not going to play well every week. It is frustrating considering the circumstances but we have had a fantastic run and are still unbeaten. I'll start worrying if this continues in the next 4-5 games. for me the most frustrating part of our game was our passing. so many simple balls that went astray and so many passes played without pace. we looked rather lethargic. anyhow, one more point towards promotion and a fantastic unbeaten run. will be interesting to see what pearson thinks.

performance was probably a one off but the facts are

couldn't score against 10 men for 50mins
didn't have the common sense to put the keeper under any pressure
lost the midfield battle all afternoon
on balance Oldham should have burried at least one of their chances in the last 20 mins and we should have lost
didn't score against brighton
got the tactics all wrong
it felt like we were playing with 10 men not them

ok we didn't win the game but we are miles ahead and in the grand scale of things probably wont matter - cant help feeling disapointed

performance was probably a one off but the facts are

couldn't score against 10 men for 50mins
didn't have the common sense to put the keeper under any pressure
lost the midfield battle all afternoon
on balance Oldham should have burried at least one of their chances in the last 20 mins and we should have lost
didn't score against brighton
got the tactics all wrong
it felt like we were playing with 10 men not them

ok we didn't win the game but we are miles ahead and in the grand scale of things probably wont matter - cant help feeling disapointed
40 surely? Bad enough though.

How do Radio Leicester manage to get so many complete morons to phone in?

The three certainties of life - death, taxes and the fact that anyone who phones a radio station to proffer their opinion is an imbecile.

A truly awful effort by us.
More than 30 mins to put pressure on Windass and we didn't have a bloody clue.
Oldham looked sharper than us for large amounts of the game, and our aimless punting out of defence was criminal.
Disappointed that NP didn't do much to change tactics or the shape of the team at half time.
Only positive is that its a point nearer promotion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669