On This Day.

pork pie fox

In Akinbiyi’s famously shit post-Heskey season he scored more goals than Richarlison did in his only season in England so what the **** does that mean?!

I’ve said it before, I’m going to stick to FM. It’s much better.
The scary thing is, if Akinbiyi did what he did for Wolves in 17/18, rather than back then, he’d cost somewhere in the region of £25m-£30m to buy now, in all likelihood.

City Fan

I was so optimistic when we signed him that I even put some money on him finishing as the top PL scorer, but sadly he didn’t repay my faith.

I have a feeling he’ll come good this season though.

Graz

2 years ago today we played in the Community Shield at Wembley as Champions of England.

Robin127

I'd still like to see what would have happened if Ian Wright had come within an arms length of Walsh at the end of that game.

Brown Nose

I'd still like to see what would have happened if Ian Wright had come within an arms length of Walsh at the end of that game.
The atmosphere that night was as good as anything I've ever experienced. Such passion from the stands and the pitch and some utterly memorable moments. Walshy was at his psychotic best that night. Bergkamp was outstanding too which only helped make it a proper occasion.

On a slightly self-indulgent note, the game was played on my birthday just a few weeks after my Dad had died. I wasn't in the mood for a birthday at all so going to a game did me good. I had a terrific night which just shows what great medicine football can be.

Blaarev

The atmosphere that night was as good as anything I've ever experienced. Such passion from the stands and the pitch and some utterly memorable moments. Walshy was at his psychotic best that night. Bergkamp was outstanding too which only helped make it a proper occasion.

On a slightly self-indulgent note, the game was played on my birthday just a few weeks after my Dad had died. I wasn't in the mood for a birthday at all so going to a game did me good. I had a terrific night which just shows what great medicine football can be.
Happy birthday!

How many posts would you like to see on each page?

• No preference

Results are only viewable after voting.

Latest posts