On This Day.

I notice that it's Chelsea v Spurs this evening. Funny that. 2nd May and all.

I realised that earlier. I reckon I'm going to watch & try to use the alignment of the dates to will a time machine into existence.

But in case that doesn't work I'm going to go check the odds of it finishing 2-2

(it's 10/1 apparently)

I realised that earlier. I reckon I'm going to watch & try to use the alignment of the dates to will a time machine into existence.

But in case that doesn't work I'm going to go check the odds of it finishing 2-2

(it's 10/1 apparently)
Did exactly the same. Score draw all day long.

His form each season has a bit of a pattern doesn't it.
More Spurs than Spurs.

He stops playing in February, as a team they usually leave it til March.

Poor old Ange. His face on the touchline. Like he couldn't believe what he was seeing. Meanwhile, everyone else in the country was just thinking " yep, same as always "

Forget it " mate " it's bred into the Spurs DNA. It infects every player that signs, no matter where on the planet they come from. Nobody is immune.

They collapse, they bottle it,they quit, they down tools,they lose all discipline. All this as soon as the clocks go forward. Must be the phases of the moon or something. Like really ****ing shit werewolves.

No amount of coaching or colourful Aussieisms can correct this. It's the football equivalent of a birth defect. As soon as that white shirt goes on that's it. You're ****ed.

I ****ing love it to be fair.

****ing wonderful player for us.
Loved him.

The match I remember most was against Norwich. I believe it was right before Martin was installed and we had a caretaker in.

We were losing 2-1 and Heskey came on for his first match since his debut (I think) and tore them to shreds, set one up, scored one.

3-2 and he never looked back.

I was at Loftus Road when he made his first team debut, I couldn't believe how young he was.

Any one remember when he first got in the team and McGhee saying that he had to change the way he ran because his gait was all wrong and he'll be finished by his late twenties through injuries?

I remember watching him play as a kid, as he was the best player on the best team (Ratby & Groby) in the county, at my brother’s age group. He often played at the back and still scored a ridiculous amount of goals.

I was at Loftus Road when he made his first team debut, I couldn't believe how young he was.

Any one remember when he first got in the team and McGhee saying that he had to change the way he ran because his gait was all wrong and he'll be finished by his late twenties through injuries?

Wasn't he mega injury prone towards the end of his career though?

I couldn't believe how big he was.

When Leeds came to town, with a recently signed Rio Ferdinand, little did he know what Emile was about.
He did after the game.
Then weirdly Man U signed Rio not much later.

Emile got the goal in a 1-0 win.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669
9Coventry City4664