One more the pot

Log in to stop seeing adverts

Status
Not open for further replies.

homer

Well-Known Member
While we are on the subject of rumours and signings, a chap I know from Nottingham is buddies with Darren Caskey

Seems he has been having talks with the club over the past few days

I thought he had signed for Bristol Titty, but seems we have hijacked the deal and are chasing him as a replacement for Muzzy

Straight up story

It just gets worse.........
 

homer

Well-Known Member
That should be one more FOR the pot, obviously

I'm so angry today I can't type proper.....
 

Malf

New Member
FFS Darren Caskey?!!! He's had a career dogged by failing to live up to his abilities, perfect signing for Leicester.

Quite happy about this one actually
 

Craig

New Member
Malf said:
FFS Darren Caskey?!!! He's had a career dogged by failing to live up to his abilities, perfect signing for Leicester.

Quite happy about this one actually
:roll: :roll: :roll:
 

homer

Well-Known Member
Apparently he's had bad fitness problems all year, but is now back in tip top nick. Fallen out with Danny Wilson, apparently and wants to come to us.

Could be worth a go - got bags and bags of skill when he's up for it
 

Scowcroft

New Member
He's 29, nearly 30. He's been playing at Second Division level for quite some time, and he's had some serious injuries.

I would be mortified if we got him.
 

Petrescu

Member
Was he even a first teamer for Brizzle City? This is worse news than Freedman. I dont know whether to laugh or cry anymore.
 

Steven

Active Member
Petrescu said:
Was he even a first teamer for Brizzle City? This is worse news than Freedman. I dont know whether to laugh or cry anymore.

I have lost the ability to feel anymore. I have gone numb. :( :(
 

homer

Well-Known Member
Ask Notts County fans about him - some of them regard him as the greatest hero they've ever had

Admittedly, some will call him a fat arrogant lazy pig, but they are very much in a minority

The one thing he does have is vision and pure skill
 

Scowcroft

New Member
homer said:
Ask Notts County fans about him - some of them regard him as the greatest hero they've ever had

Admittedly, some will call him a fat arrogant lazy pig, but they are very much in a minority

The one thing he does have is vision and pure skill

But, he's another crock, we've had far too many of those.
 

Steven

Active Member
Scowcroft said:
Steven said:
Petrescu said:
Was he even a first teamer for Brizzle City? This is worse news than Freedman. I dont know whether to laugh or cry anymore.

I have lost the ability to feel anymore. I have gone numb. :( :(

Is that not down to age? :wink:

Due entirely to the quality and quantity of City signings. :roll:
 

highland fox

New Member
Please don't let this Caskey story be true..can things get any worse ?
 

homer

Well-Known Member
It could be, 'cos I also heard a strong whisper about Darren Anderton - but only if Caskey said no
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Log in to stop seeing adverts

Premier League

P Pld Pts
1Manchester Utd1736
2Leicester1835
3Liverpool1733
4Manchester City1632
5Everton1732
6Tottenham 1730
7Chelsea1829
8Southampton1829
9West Ham Utd1829
10Aston Villa1526
11Arsenal1824
12Leeds Utd1823
13Palace1823
14Wolves1922
15Newcastle Utd1719
16Brighton1917
17Burnley1716
18Fulham1712
19West Brom1811
20Sheffield Utd185

Latest posts

Advertisements

Top