Online petition calling for MM to step down

Status
Not open for further replies.
and you were aware of that just before Worthington came? Being wise before the event is something I have yet to master.

As you well know, none of us were aware of it at the time. But that does not make it correct to assert that it was Worthington who saved us from relegation - and that was Jeff's point.

I am agreeing with you you daft C UNT?

When NW came here it was well on the cards we could go DOWN.

Learn to fcuking read!

:081:

You just can't help some people, can you?

And he called you a muppet for your trouble.

:081:

You said Worthington kept us up. He didn't. That's a FACT.
If that's not what you meant you could apologise for misleading us, rather than call us names for pointing out your mistake.

Jeff, when Worthington came we were in the shit big time, there was no guarantee we would stay up. Its alright saying the twat RK got enough points for us to stay up after the event but at the time of going to Preston it was essential we won that day. Just because other results went our way does not mean RK saved us. The results could easily gone against us like they did this time around.

Was that Micky Adams or the twat Martin Allen?

I invariably refer to the twat Matin Allen as MA2.

And yes - I meant RK, not MA. Sorry.

Last edited:
Just check the table as I have already suggested. You will see that the points that we won under MA were enough to prevent us being relegated. Those gained by Worthington were not needed.

ey up boc, ma came here the season after worthington . rk was before worthington and rk DID NOT have enough points to prevent us going down

As you well know, none of us were aware of it at the time. But that does not make it correct to assert that it was Worthington who saved us from relegation - and that was Jeff's point.

its not a point its a silly statement. On the way to Preston we knew we had to win and someone else drop points.
Likewise we can say it was not IH fault we went down but MA for losing to Blackpool on the opening day?

Jeff, when Worthington came we were in the shit big time, there was no guarantee we would stay up. Its alright saying the twat RK got enough points for us to stay up after the event but at the time of going to Preston it was essential we won that day. Just because other results went our way does not mean RK saved us. The results could easily gone against us like they did this time around.

I agree with you, at the time we didn't know how many points we needed.

But psychotic fox said Worthington kept us up, which is not true. That's the point I made, but for some reason people are finding it difficult to understand. :icon_conf

I agree with you, at the time we didn't know how many points we needed.

But psychotic fox said Worthington kept us up, which is not true. That's the point I made, but for some reason people are finding it difficult to understand. :icon_conf

you know you are being pedantic Jeff................:icon_bigg

you know what PF means..

as much fun as this is, some of us have got to be up at 6 in the morning for bloody work . goodnight all ...bless ya jeff

ey up boc, ma came here the season after worthington . rk was before worthington and rk DID NOT have enough points to prevent us going down

Yes - I meant RK, not MA - and it was MA2 who came after Worthington.

Look at the table. In the final analysis the points gained by RK *were* enough to keep us up - and that is what Jeff said. The points that Worthington got were not needed to keep us up.

OK so what has Micky Adams got to do with last season prior to NW coming in?

Nothing at all. I corrected myself at the same moment you wrote this.

I saw you sneaking an edit in

I always get mixed up between MA and RK. I should be more careful because it is a mistake I make time and again.

In case people can't work it out for themselves...

We finished 11 points ahead of Southend, who were in the third relegation place. So even without the 6 points we won under Worthington, we'd have been 5 points clear of relegation - with a much better goal difference.

Leeds were deducted 10 points, which made it look more comfortable than it really was, but without the deduction we still had enough points to be safe when Kelly was sacked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669