Orangutan Prostitute

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think there could be a business opportunity here.

I think I might apply for Dragon's Den.

"I'm looking for an investment of £150 000 for 5% equity in my new venture 'Monkey Brothel', offering a full range of primates for the discerning gentlemen. We believe there are huge franchise opportunities with this business and our market research shows that chimp fellatio will be the next big thing in this growing sector."

It's a winner.

early contender for post of the year, well done mackster:038:

Guess I was the only person shocked and saddened by reading that then?

I'd say you're not on your own on this one Melts, totally sick, depraved bastards that they are. I've gone beyond shocked and saddened. I know what I'd like to do to them. But I won't say cos it wouldn't fit the "Christian" pigeonhole I've been shoved into. :icon_roll

I'd say you're not on your own on this one Melts, totally sick, depraved bastards that they are. I've gone beyond shocked and saddened. I know what I'd like to do to them. But I won't say cos it wouldn't fit the "Christian" pigeonhole I've been shoved into. :icon_roll

I bet it would involve hancuffs, honey, a blindfold and a sheet with a hole cut in the middle.
Foxin_oz you are one sick motherfucker......:018:

Man - How was it for you?

Orangutan - I've had better. In fact I would rate you below that Russell Brand fella... now he was an animal.

Fcking lol

I sent this in to Russell Brand by e-mail on Friday, and he starts talking about it on his show!!!!!! lol

Fcking lol

I sent this in to Russell Brand by e-mail on Friday, and he starts talking about it on his show!!!!!! lol

He already knew about it before you emailed him, I told him about it down the pub the other night.

Man - How was it for you?

Orangutan - I've had better. In fact I would rate you below that Russell Brand fella... now he was an animal. I think I'm going to call him and tell him to use it in his show to stop those ****ers on Talking Balls trying to claim the credit. Back in a sec, and give me another 40 baht if you want another go...

:023:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool512
2Manchester C  412
3Chelsea510
4Arsenal410
5Newcastle510
6Aston Villa59
7Brighton48