Other teams' results

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Other teams` results

crap!

unbelievable!!!!!!!!!! good stuff!!!

Would have been harsh for Yeovil to not get anything from that. Especially since Charlton got a late winner vs Bournemouth

Couldn't have them dam Northerners equalling our season record, could we?

Well done Yeovil

Just 5 more wins now guarantees promotion :)

Good night for burnley. We shouldn't say it but we are up. be good to do it quickly now so we can perhaps sort out some out of contract players for next season before others are in a position to do so.

So...Derby - no wins in four and QPR - two wins in eight. I can't see either of them getting 80 points.

Wigan are/will shortly be running on empty. They've played too many games to keep up their run. If they reach 80 points, I'll be very surprised. It's certain than no team below them will.

As a result, we're up. If any bookies are still taking bets, it's free money.

I'd love a Derby or a Brighton or a Reading to go up with us. They'd all be fodder in the top flight. Burnley are okay but will get exposed at the higher level. With Ings possibly out for the season, they aren't going to catch us this season either.

We should also begin to play around with our formation/personnel a bit. Start preparing for next season. It's very rare you get free games to do this and we should take advantage.

So...Derby - no wins in four and QPR - two wins in eight. I can't see either of them getting 80 points.

Wigan are/will shortly be running on empty. They've played too many games to keep up their run. If they reach 80 points, I'll be very surprised. It's certain than no team below them will.

As a result, we're up. If any bookies are still taking bets, it's free money.

I'd love a Derby or a Brighton or a Reading to go up with us. They'd all be fodder in the top flight. Burnley are okay but will get exposed at the higher level. With Ings possibly out for the season, they aren't going to catch us this season either.

We should also begin to play around with our formation/personnel a bit. Start preparing for next season. It's very rare you get free games to do this and we should take advantage.

Nige - please ignore that last bit and play your strongest team every match cos I have got £2.00 at 100/1 that we don't lose for the rest of the season .

I seem to remember once we were up from League One, Pearson giving some fringe players game time and such at the end of the season. Might see more of GTF and the likes.

I do believe there's a rather rotund lady practising her scales over there.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670