Other teams' results

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Other teams` results

We should also begin to play around with our formation/personnel a bit. Start preparing for next season. It's very rare you get free games to do this and we should take advantage.

I have to disagree with this BN, momentum will be vitally important at the start of next season. We need to drive hard for staying unbeaten (or as close as possible to this) to the end of season.

Test out players and formations in the close season.

I have to disagree with this BN, momentum will be vitally important at the start of next season. We need to drive hard for staying unbeaten (or as close as possible to this) to the end of season.

Test out players and formations in the close season.

I have absolutely no statistics to prove this, but I'm fairly certain that Championship position, let alone Championship form at the end of the season, have little impact on how teams fair in the PL. Especially given most promoted teams change at least 5/6 first XI players.

I have absolutely no statistics to prove this, but I'm fairly certain that Championship position, let alone Championship form at the end of the season, have little impact on how teams fair in the PL. Especially given most promoted teams change at least 5/6 first XI players.

I have absolutely no statistics to prove this, but I'm fairly certain that League 1 position and momentum, have had a massive impact on promoted teams in the Championship. :)

Talking about trees........Bryson just scored.........Sheep 1:0 Florist

Last edited:

Would like a favour from Forest in that one.

I don't care what Derby do, we have to implode for them to catch us and it's funny that forest are dropping out of the top 6.

Billy is going to explode...I hang in, they have injuries don't ya know?

Hahaha, Blackstock would've saved all three if he was fit

I may just have to listen to Billy's post match comments. Oh hang on a minute, he's bottling that as well at the moment.

Injuries, injuries, injuries blah blah

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673