our 3 main problems

Status
Not open for further replies.
LufbraFox said:
Atmosphere it wasnt it used to be, i swear a 75% full Filbo was louder than a 75% full Walkers which doesnt make much sense

I think we may actually been a victim of our (relative) success, often at home games i hear people moaning and cant help think the team is actually performing better than when we were back at Filbo and PissPott, Ormondroyd etc were part of our team

Truthfully we are back where we were before MON arrived. :wink: :roll: :? :? :(

Your right Who-Izzet, The atmosphere is not very good at the new stadium, the noise does not travel very well, the kop has split up and spread out to different areas which is topped of with the fans getting impatient with the players. Which I can understand, I feel the same, I think our expectations have been to high, we where spoilt by MON and got used to doing well, we then expected PT to come in and carry on where MON left off, which of course he never could. we then expected MA to come in and bring back the good times. Again we are all disapointed and just dont accept the quality of football played at city.

One of the worst things that has happened recently was when MA cleared out the whole squad, lossing all the loyalty those players had to city and the loyalty the fans had to the players

Replacing them with a bunch of journey men that are not at their peak and who have little passion for city, has not helped the fans to take a liking to these new players. So when the fans see a lackluster performance they let there disapproval be known through booing the players, which must be a real demotivator for the whole squad, and definatly effects the atmosphere. The booing has reduced recently, but it does still goes on.

But, Fear not, my fellow fan, it is not all doom and gloom, for we have a new messah and he will lead us back to the promised land. Hallelujah.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566