Our Bonehead Army....

Status
Not open for further replies.

fcukcov

Is not as bad as Cowdenbeaths, well that is according to Mr CL in the sun today.

CRAIG LEVEIN is refusing to buckle to the Leicester boo-boys and has told the board: Trust me.

The Foxes boss has been the target of abuse although there will be no pressure for Sunday's FA Cup visit of Spurs.

Levein insists he can handle the verbals after suffering much worse at tiny COWDENBEATH!

He said: “It was 100 times worse because there were only 200 people there and you could hear every word they said.”

Levein has told the Leicester board: “If I can bring in a striker this month it could make all the difference.”

Mint

Mmmmm. It's happened before then has it Craig. Get the picture?

yeh I know looks like he struggled at Cowdenbeath. Do our board actually read Cv's?

Of course, but obviously CL's list is growing

Thought he was a bit of an hero in Scotland as well after being captain of the country?:102:

newtonfox said:
wish he would go back there ,for good nuf said
are you tired newton? seem abit grouchy! You should go sleep earlier!

I have been one of the Bonehead army as you know and still dont consider CL to be the right man for the club. However I will always support the team, I may not join in with the Craig Leveins Blue and white army chants quite as loudly as I usually do though.;)

I think what this article proves is that he has come through this type of situation before, which means that maybe his philosphy and methods take a lttle longer to show their rewards, after all he went from Cowdenbeath to Hearts and had a similar indifferent first 12 or so months before things started to fall into place.

I am not convinced by Levein as yet, but now that he has recieved the backing of the board he now needs to come out and start justifying that faith that has been shown in him. But we as supporters must now support Levein, and hope that his blueprint follows the same path as Cowdenbeath and Hearts, hopefully we will start to reap the benefits, but we need to be united as a club, divisions now will only add to our problems and hasten our demise.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669