Our Fans !

Status
Not open for further replies.
lhkgd said:
That was Sven out because of us drawing Sweeden

I stand corrected, said the man in the orthapedict shoes

lako42 said:
does it really matter what we sing, the fact is the leicester fans were the only fans i could hear throughout the stoke game. congratulations to all who made the journey and inparticular those who created an atmosphere. our away support has been great recently and i think instead of slating the fans who pay to go and watch this shower of shite every week you should congratulate them. if slating the team isnt enough you have to move onto the fans, what bollocks

Excuse me ! I have never slated the team, a player or a manager on here, at games or indeed anywhere else, I am entitled to my opinions on any issue and am not "upset" I think it does matter what we sing and babbling on about German bombers, slagging off the Scots or singing about winning away before we have done so is of no help at all, I am fully aware of the quality of our away support and how good, or bad we can be, I am at EVERY game after all ! and maybe your closing comment of "what testicles" should be shot down by the RAF from BRITAIN !!!!!! yes children there were Welsh, Scottish and Irish people doing their bit to ensure you all were born to support Leicester City !

that post wasnt only directed at you so dont take it personally. i just dont appreciate it when people slag the fans off. and as you say above you have the right to your opinions just like people are entitled to sing what they want at games. its better than the same crap we usually sing which usually includes one word. as for stewart he was atrocious around that time, it was a prolonged period of unacceptable (shite) performances and he was bound to get stick sooner rather than later. dont agree what was sang at stoke but generally he had to go anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669