Our Fans !

Status
Not open for further replies.

mad biker

Can anyone explain to me the meaning of that bluddy stupid German Bombers song, what ON EARTH has it got to do with Leicester City ? and whilst I`m in the mood for slating our fans can we please NOT sing jingle bells until after we`ve actually won away ! and why, when our manager and a few players are Scottish were they singing about hating Scotland ? the morons who went to Stoke last season ended a players Leicester career this year they were just plain twattish !!

mad biker said:
Can anyone explain to me the meaning of that bluddy stupid German Bombers song, what ON EARTH has it got to do with Leicester City ? and whilst I`m in the mood for slating our fans can we please NOT sing jingle bells until after we`ve actually won away ! and why, when our manager and a few players are Scottish were they singing about hating Scotland ? the morons who went to Stoke last season ended a players Leicester career this year they were just plain twattish !!

Who was the player?

Yeah and what a great idea that has turned out to be, 200k and 6 months later and we still havent solved the left back problem.

mad biker said:

Save the England songs for England matches! Considering the player closest to the fans was Rab Douglas, Scotlands keeper - it harldy makes sense to chant "Are you Scotland in disuse?". Not to mention the irony of that chant being as the majority of our players are Scottish!

Last edited:
highland fox said:
According to the OS Ian Hume is Scottish...

Heh

He left Scotland when he was two and moved when his family went to Canada. He is very much a Canadian. :038:

joe501 said:
i am naive. what is the german bombers chant? :102:

It's a bit like 10 green bottles, but the words include '10 german bombers' and 'the RAF from England shot them down'.

The crazy thing about all the whole hullabaloo is that the Germans apparently don't mind us singing the song and are not offended by it at all. Another example of PC gone mad?

bocadillo said:
It's a bit like 10 green bottles, but the words include '10 german bombers' and 'the RAF from England shot them down'.

The crazy thing about all the whole hullabaloo is that the Germans apparently don't mind us singing the song and are not offended by it at all. Another example of PC gone mad?
It is a pointless exercise though, to be fair. Like Chelski, and their 'One man went to mow...'

does it really matter what we sing, the fact is the leicester fans were the only fans i could hear throughout the stoke game. congratulations to all who made the journey and inparticular those who created an atmosphere. our away support has been great recently and i think instead of slating the fans who pay to go and watch this shower of shite every week you should congratulate them. if slating the team isnt enough you have to move onto the fans, what bollocks

Last edited:
lako42 said:
does it really matter what we sing, the fact is the leicester fans were the only fans i could hear throughout the stoke game. congratulations to all who made the journey and inparticular those who created an atmosphere. our away support has been great recently and i think instead of slating the fans who pay to go and watch this shower of shite every week you should congratulate them. if slating the team isnt enough you have to move onto the fans, what bollocks

Well said! The only decent things about Leicester City are the fans and a respectable ground.

MadBiker gets easily upset but as far as Jordan Stewart is concerned his career at Leicester was one of steady regression. Clearly he showed some early promise, but he absolutely refused to learn from his mistakes.

Leicester supporters will always back players who give of their best....Akinbadbuy was a bit of an exception to the rule because of the immense fee paid, although that was hardly his fault.

Redditch Fox said:
Well said! The only decent things about Leicester City are the fans and a respectable ground.

MadBiker gets easily upset but as far as Jordan Stewart is concerned his career at Leicester was one of steady regression. Clearly he showed some early promise, but he absolutely refused to learn from his mistakes.

Leicester supporters will always back players who give of their best....Akinbadbuy was a bit of an exception to the rule because of the immense fee paid, although that was hardly his fault.

You're 'avin a giraffe:043:

Just look at Hammond's reaction to the crowd after scoring against Sheffield United. He worked has knackers off all game and got slated by large sections of the crowd for missing chances.

He wasn't feeling too supported! Nor was Connolly when he wasn't scoring (despite working hard), or DeVries, Tiatto (who despite giving away silly free kicks is always fully committed), Jordan Stewart...And these are just players in the last two years.

spot on Silver. the ammount of abuse Hammond was getting on FoxesTalk forum before the sheff utd game was stupid. he's done nothing wrong, ok he is offside a few times but hes fast i can see why.

cooperLCFCanstey said:
spot on Silver. the ammount of abuse Hammond was getting on FoxesTalk forum before the sheff utd game was stupid. he's done nothing wrong, ok he is offside a few times but hes fast i can see why.

No, they are just wankers generally.

SilverFox said:

Just look at Hammond's reaction to the crowd after scoring against Sheffield United. He worked has knackers off all game and got slated by large sections of the crowd for missing chances.

He wasn't feeling too supported! Nor was Connolly when he wasn't scoring (despite working hard), or DeVries, Tiatto (who despite giving away silly free kicks is always fully committed), Jordan Stewart...And these are just players in the last two years.

DC said on several ocassions that the fans never got on his back during his 'lean spell' and for that he was grateful.

DurhamFox said:
DC said on several ocassions that the fans never got on his back during his 'lean spell' and for that he was grateful.

I tend to agree there duzzer, if anything I thought Connolly got off quite lightly bearing in mind his early scoring record as the fans could see the work he was putting in for the team.

PFKAKTF FOX said:
I tend to agree there duzzer, if anything I thought Connolly got off quite lightly bearing in mind his early scoring record as the fans could see the work he was putting in for the team.

Must have just been the moron behind me who thought calling him Billy Connolly was an amusing insult!:icon_roll

SilverFox said:

Thing is with Tiatto he gets the ball, and the becuase of his exceptional inability to kick a football with his right foot, run round in a circle! Then he will lose the ball and give away a free kick trying to get it back.

If he doesnt have the ball dont bother to look to Left Midfield - hes not there, hes roaming around thinking hes a Striker, Center Mid, Right Mid everything under the sun except his actual position.

I honestly cant think of a player I would be more gald to see leave the club.

As for our fans, just look at our home form last season. It was atrocious and thats because the players got abuse and stick from the fans for even the slightest mistakes or were getting blamed for things that wernt theyre fault (Jordan). Just look at Rab, people on this board think he should be dropped, but have these people seen Henderson play? I would doubt it as only 7,000 turned up to Blackpool and there were only a few 100 of us at Cardiff.

This is exactly why I enjoy the away games more than the home ones, theres always a posutve atmostphere which undoubtedly has an effect on the players. The Last thing I want to see is the players being boo'd off the field, a reguar occourance at the Walkers - even when the performances havent been that bad.

Infact come to think of it I think i heard someone try and get a Levin out chant going at Stoke?:confused::confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669