Our new gaffer

Status
Not open for further replies.

is it a fox?

If Micky does go who do you want to take over? I'll get the rumours going by giving you my shortlist.

Ian Holloway (qpr)
Neil Cooper (hartlepools)
Gordan Strachan
Stevie Claridge

is it a fox? said:
If Micky does go who do you want to take over? I'll get the rumours going by giving you my shortlist.

Ian Holloway (qpr)
Gordan Strachan
Stevie Claridge

Micky is not going anywhere. I wish people would think before posting things like this. It's just ridiculous.

Joe_Fox said:
is it a fox? said:

Ian Holloway (qpr)
Gordan Strachan
Stevie Claridge

Micky is not going anywhere. I wish people would think before posting things like this. It's just ridiculous.

Here Here :lol: ............................I hope :roll:

Carlo said:
Joe_Fox said:
is it a fox? said:

Ian Holloway (qpr)
Gordan Strachan
Stevie Claridge

Here Here :lol: ............................I hope :roll:

Thanks, I cannot understand why people are calling for the head of Micky Adams already. It's irresponsible and pathetic. Boo

Carlo said:
I'm afraid it's everywhere not just here mate!!!!!!!

Get my drift!!!!

Get it yourself you lazy biscuit.

Carlo said:
Cool Avatar hey!!!

About as cool as a curried egg mate.

is it a fox? said:

Ian Holloway (qpr)
Gordan Strachan
Stevie Claridge

Steve Claridge would be great or Mike Newell?

Tony Elsby said:
is it a fox? said:

Ian Holloway (qpr)
Gordan Strachan
Stevie Claridge

FFS! Micky is the man for the job so just give up with all this name dropping! :evil:

Tony Elsby said:
is it a fox? said:

Ian Holloway (qpr)
Gordan Strachan
Stevie Claridge

what planet you on?

Tony Elsby said:
is it a fox? said:

Ian Holloway (qpr)
Gordan Strachan
Stevie Claridge

Tony Elsby -how many cases do you know of where a middle of the road Premiership club have recruited a manager of a 19th in the table lower division club?

Unless, of course, it was a done deal before the season started it isn't going to happen.

i wouldn't mind if he went. hasn't got a good enough record though. :roll:
keown and stevie walsh an joint managers. :wink:

Babylon said:
Tony Elsby said:
is it a fox? said:

Ian Holloway (qpr)
Gordan Strachan
Stevie Claridge

what planet you on?

Both have got serious City connections and both were forwards. No width and no firefire have been two of City's worst shortcomings lately so maybe I'm putting a shout in for Planet Football.

I personally believe that the man for the job is none other than Paul Gasgoine. He has recently taken over at that team down the road, Boston. I have always thought of this man of being highly intelligent, and he is no doubt a good coach. Plus incidents such as the 'la Manga' affair will seem insignificant to his antics.

Then we could get Ian Marshall, Steve Claridge, Garry Parker and Walshy in as coaches. What an atmosphere! Although we would have to start playing in pub leagues.

it would deffinatly bring back the atmospher, the team spirit, the drinking culture leicester had under MartinO'Neil which by the looks of it could do with again!

alex said:
What a waste of time.......Please people, forget it.

Finally some sense. Alex, I knew you'd settle this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4389
4Southampton4484
5West Brom4472
6Norwich City4472
7Hull City4469
8Coventry City4363