Status
Not open for further replies.
Redditch Fox said:
highland fox said:
Redditch Fox said:
highland fox said:
Redditch Fox said:
MKFox said:
Don't think he featured much at all when he went back on loan.. :?

Quite - a bit of a disaster for him - not a single goal.

I've always thought that there were only limited opportunities for non-scoring 'strikers'. I would have thought Ipswich was not a decent bet for him - I think he may have to drop down a division or possible another struggling club in our division.

Wouldn't be surprised if he ended up at Hull City.

As I have always said - 'utility player' means not good enough to hold down a regular place in any specific position.

Like Kisnorbo and sylla you mean ;-)

Look, the last thing I want is to have a reputation on this forum as a miserable old git - who thinks everything about the club today is crap and only testerday's players were any good!!!

Too late. :p :p :D :D :wink: ;-) :mrgreen:

Redditch Fox said:
Look, the last thing I want is to have a reputation on this forum as a miserable old git - who thinks everything about the club today is crap and only testerday's players were any good!!!

You're ok, Homer's bagged that one.....along with many blow-up Dale Winton dollies of course....

He would be taking a cut wherever he went IMO, must be a massive one though if he does go to Burnley. Down to £8k a week?

Gillespie's training with Leeds United.
Ahh Bless!
I think him and Joe_Fox will be great friends in Debenams cafe with Edna.
Keith a bottle of Bud and a betting slip, Joe a nice slice of cake and his 2000/2001 Season ticket in his hand.

Hazzman said:
Gillespie's training with Leeds United.
Ahh Bless!
I think him and Joe_Fox will be great friends in Debenams cafe with Edna.
Keith a bottle of Bud and a betting slip, Joe a nice slice of cake and his 2000/2001 Season ticket in his hand.

that recent :icon_surp

DurhamFox said:
He would be taking a cut wherever he went IMO, must be a massive one though if he does go to Burnley. Down to £8k a week?

There's no way Burnley will be paying any of their players that much.

DurhamFox said:
Probably not actually. From £20k down to £5k ouch!

Yeah

Five grand a week

Ouch

How can he possibly survive on that...........

Not really the point, how would you feel if you had your salary reduced by 75%??? Doesn't matter how much you earn, that is going to effect your lifestyle. Not that I give a feck about that useless tosser though ;)

He'll have plenty stashed away after what we've been paying him for the past few years

Yorkshire Vixen said:
exactly homer hes hardly destitute is he

No but he still a useless wanker, he is also in talks with Preston about a move, really surprises me as Preston tend to sign young, fresh energetic players which is pretty much everything Scowcroft aint.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669