Outgoing speculation

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Kisnorbo goes we wont be signing Graham Gartland (as rumoured) as he has signed today for the mighty St Johnstone!

From that top notch site. :icon_wink

Wolves

Matty Fryat (Leicester) 1.5 million

Mark Davies will also return back from loan at leicester for the remainder of the season

To the person that said Matty Fryatt is close to signing for Cardiff is talking a load of rubbish. Fryatt has just signed a 3 and a half year contract a Leicester and doesn't want to go.

Nigel Pearson though isn't wanting to make many adjustments to the squad but Eric Odhiambo and Carl Pentney will be moved out on loan. Here is the biggest shock though, Chelsea are targetting a double swoop for youngsters Jorrin John and Ricky Sappleton.

Fulham, Hull and Middlesborough are looking to sign Tunchev, as are about 12/13 championship clubs but there is no need for us to sell up.

Nige wants to sign a goalkeeper and a striker.

INS:
Gilbert (permanent) – Arsenal
Davies (permanent) – Wolves
Steve Simonsen – Stoke
Craig Mackail Smith – Peterborough/Guilherme – Cruzeiro

OUTS:
Eric Odhiambo – loan
Carl Pentney – loan

New forest manager billy davies will make matt oakley (leicester) his top tranfer target

Last edited:

I know it is rude to answer a question with a question but are you American? It would seem that my attempt at irony has passed you by. :icon_wink

It is certainly not a site to take too seriously. :icon_wink

Last edited:
I know it is rude to answer a question with a question but are you American? It would seem that my attempt at irony has passed you by. :icon_wink

It is certainly not a site to take too seriously. :icon_wink

He's probably asking why you persevere in posting such complete and utter bollocks from a website that only contains complete and utter bollocks

Valid question, really

He's probably asking why you persevere in posting such complete and utter bollocks from a website that only contains complete and utter bollocks

Valid question, really

I perceive it to have entertainment value. It is a better version of a Christmas cracker joke. We all have moan and a laugh for four nanoseconds and move on to the next piece of inanity. :icon_wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by TommyK
Ambrusiacs - who he?

No such person.

'Cept this fella... (FoxesTalk circa August) - admittedly spelt slightly differently....

Ambrusics: I'll have more chance with Leicester

658373674563.jpg

Ambrusics Róbert has a contract with Leicester until 2012. On NB1.hu there is an interview with the young goalkeeper where he says "Before I signed the contact I thought substantially about it. I had offers from the Premierleague, Bundesliga and the Dutch league. But still I accepted the offer from the then championship side Leicester city. Because I feel with time here is where I'll get more chance. Slowly I'll be here for 1 year. I have been the 2nd choice keeper of the reserve side. And I'm the fourth choice for the senior team. I've also been promised more chances at reserve level.

The clubs has ambitions to be in the premiership within two years. And in 1-2 years I want to become the #1 at the club.

'Cept this fella... (FoxesTalk circa August) - admittedly spelt slightly differently....

Exactly my point. He has already been discussed on TB too.

Again from our favourite site. Remember these rumours are posted for novelty purposes only. :icon_wink

I have heard on good authority that Leicester City have tabled a surprise bid for Jermaine Beckford from Leeds United as Steve Howard is set to be the first leaving to join fellow midlands team Nottingham Forest.

Leicester City Outs:
Steve Howard (Nottingham Forest)
Matt Oakley (Nottingham Forest)
DJ Campbell (Peterborough)
Barry Hayles (Cheltenham)

Ins:
Jermaine Beckford (Leeds)
Danny Wellbeck (Man Utd – Loan)

i wouldnt be too surprised if billy davies makes a move for either/both howard or oakley, and if he does hope we tell him where to go:)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670