Speculation Owen Hargreaves

Status
Not open for further replies.
From the interview on RL it seems more like Stringer plucking a name out of the air and Sven saying 'yeah, he's a good player, I'd have him here if he was fit'

The ginger thing on the news just said Owen Hargreaves is being linked, may just be lazy journalism though, maybe the news of the world have heard something?? Also Sven said maybe 3 more signings??...

She is a person and does not deserve being called "the ginger thing on the news". She is well mannered and does not snarl or interrupt which to me makes her superior to Jeremy Paxman, Kirsty Wark or Adrian Chiles.

I will admit that in a perfect world I would have every programme presented by Nigella Lawson. However, I find Natalie pleasant to watch. She has a face of character, seems cheerful, well brought up and unlike some celebrities has a proper job.

She is a person and does not deserve being called "the ginger thing on the news". She is well mannered and does not snarl or interrupt which to me makes her superior to Jeremy Paxman, Kirsty Wark or Adrian Chiles. I will admit that in a perfect world I would have every programme presented by Nigella Lawson. However, I find Natalie pleasant to watch. She has a face of character, seems cheerful, well brought up and unlike some celebrities has a proper job.
Surely just not being Adrian Chiles makes her superior to Adrian Chiles, fair point though.

The Daily Mail attribute this quote to Sven, in regards to Hargreaves;

“I saw his videos and if he wants to come here I will open the door and stand and wait for him in the door,” he said. “He’s been very unlucky in recent years but if he’s close to what he was he is a fantastic player. I haven’t spoken to him for a while, maybe I should. It’s difficult to know what he wants to do.”

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/fo...reject-Owen-Hargreaves-at-Leicester-City.html

Plus they reckon our summer spending is around £18m at the minute (including outlay on wages).

Usually I enjoy it when people rise to my bait but it is pointless if it is unintelligible. It is unlike you to use the language of an underachieving 12 year old.
It's entirely like you to miss the point of someone's post, intentionally or otherwise. Is this the first admission you've made of your wind up merchant status?

It's entirely like you to miss the point of someone's post, intentionally or otherwise. Is this the first admission you've made of your wind up merchant status?

No, Mr Gwilliam has admitted doing this a few times in the past. He's a right teaser at times.

Last edited:

This is Mr Mitz, he is not mine I am looking after him. As you can see he gets a little angry when provoked.

IMG_3707.jpg

I appreciate this has nothing to do with Mr Hargreaves' pending transfer to LCFC feel free to delete.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670