Owls could face points reduction

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have no desire to stay up due to another team being docked points - I'd take no satisfaction from that whatsoever.

I deeply hope they receive a fine and nothing more.

utter bollocks, I would take staying up whatever it takes.

utter bollocks, I would take staying up whatever it takes.

Have to agree with you BG, sod this sportsmanship.
If other teams did it I would applaud it, but if City came out with such gibberish, I'd be mighty peeved off.:098:

Have to agree with you BG, sod this sportsmanship.
If other teams did it I would applaud it, but if City came out with such gibberish, I'd be mighty peeved off.:098:

HTB you get nothing for good sportsmanship.

Win at all costs, even if it means cheating, should be LCFC's new motto

If Sheff Wed were cheating through this then i wouldn't mind staying up becauseof it. I still wouldn't want to stay up if we benefitted(sp) from cardiff. Unless of course its proved that Cardiff are in the wrong.

If Sheff Wed were cheating through this then i wouldn't mind staying up becauseof it. I still wouldn't want to stay up if we benefitted(sp) from cardiff. Unless of course its proved that Cardiff are in the wrong.

Why?

You know what when I try to think of a reason why, i can't. Its easyier to think of reasons why we should take the benefits so fcuk them.

I suppose deserving something feels better than getting it from someone elses mistake/misfortune or whatever. Saying that the feeling of atleast getting something is better than not getting it at all.

Last edited:
You know what when I try to think of a reason why, i can't. Its easyier to think of reasons why we should take the benefits so fcuk them.

I suppose deserving something feels better than getting it from someone elses mistake/misfortune or whatever. Saying that the feeling of atleast getting something is better than not getting it at all.

in div2 there will be team in the playoffs at Rotherhams expense. I bet will feel just fine.

in div2 there will be team in the playoffs at Rotherhams expense. I bet will feel just fine.

Ok i get the win at all costs, your a juve fan so do you think the club should of kept the titles they lost because of match fixing?

Ok i get the win at all costs, your a juve fan so do you think the club should of kept the titles they lost because of match fixing?

yes, the players they had didn't need the matches to be fixed. Moggi was fixing matches for other teams as well, so they say...

yes, the players they had didn't need the matches to be fixed. Moggi was fixing matches for other teams as well, so they say...

Maybe so but just say the fixed matches where needed to win the titles? Even you must have a line were winning isn't everything. Oh and who the fcuk is moggi?

Maybe so but just say the fixed matches where needed to win the titles? Even you must have a line were winning isn't everything. Oh and who the fcuk is moggi?

the points margin of the titles won, he must have fixed a feckin lot.

Moggi was a juve high flier, moggi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00